Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Site was down......

I'm sure some of you noticed that the site was down for a couple of hours this afternoon......

This was out of our control and not anything to do with the forum, rather something at the site this server is hosted.

So how many people were kicking there pc's? lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I wasn't on this afternoon, but I gotta say HOLY FUCK is it slow for me right now. Almost "Miserably" slow, if you catch my drift, lol. This is only the third thread I've been able to click on in about 4-5 minutes worth of browsing. I think I need to give up for now and try back later....

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Hey dj, yes there are still some major issues going on.....

I hope it will be resolved soon as this sucks lol

It's not the forum though, it's either a connection issue or a server issue.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
The site is like riding a HD.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
The site is like riding a HD.

You bastid.......

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Seems to be good at the moment???? let's hope it last

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
yeah...better momentarily

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
You bastid.......

My next bike is going to be an HD or something very similar . :

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
not sure what is going on. waiting for the server admin who runs the entire server to let me know. seems it worked itself out though for right now

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:

My next bike is going to be an HD or something very similar . :
Or something very similar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HOG.jpg (23.3 KB, 0 views)

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Resident Redneck

Na, those hogs only turn you on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Or something very similar

This is what I was referring to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20060630_x1.jpg (26.3 KB, 3 views)

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 07:39 AM

Quote:
.....This is what I was referring to.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Resident Redneck

Thx Biatch

Quote:

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Thx Biatch

OK confession time, this is a picture of my last cruiser I owned and I'm buying another one of these 2006 model though: 2002 Yamaha Dragstar XVS1100A Ultra reliable, low maintenance and confortable for long trips.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2002 Yamaha XVS1100a DragStar Cruiser.jpg (171.4 KB, 2 views)

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:

OK confession time, this is a picture of my last cruiser I owned and I'm buying another one of these 2006 model though: 2002 Yamaha Dragstar XVS1100A Ultra reliable, low maintenance and confortable for long trips.
:pwnd:pwnd:pwnd

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
would that affect my POST COUNT?? Im not a post whore but I went from 1040 somting to 800 ish (WTF?) took mee sooooo long to get all those posts too!:comperror

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
would that affect my POST COUNT?? Im not a post whore but I went from 1040 somting to 800 ish (WTF?) took mee sooooo long to get all those posts too!:comperror
Forum Rule #1: Don't complain about you post count

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
One of the things we did yesterday for regular maintenance was rebuild some tables in the database and the post count was one of them. It rebuilt all post count totals based on actual post. I'm not sure why your post count would have been different than the actual post. Maybe someone bumped you up so you wouldn't whore it up? :1poke lol j/k

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 01:36 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Quote:
One of the things we did yesterday for regular maintenance was rebuild some tables in the database and the post count was one of them. It rebuilt all post count totals based on actual post. I'm not sure why your post count would have been different than the actual post. Maybe someone bumped you up so you wouldn't whore it up? :1poke lol j/k
In other words ..I got POST JACKED! hahahahaah, J/K Ok I Guess Im just going to have to get my WHORE on some More!! hahahahaah! thanks!

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 PM

Quote:
:pwnd:pwnd:pwnd

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode