Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

Chi-town, girls, booze, 600 miles & some bike pics

Went up to Chicago this weekend. Took the long way in and rode around thee for a bit. Chicago is absolutely beutiful in the summer. I used to live on lake shore drive right on the beach, it was awesome. So this was a great little trip down memory lane.

I stopped by the fields museum and snapped some pics.

Then ran into a group of japanese girls, one who wanted to take pics with the bike.

Stopped by the fountain. This is the fountain they use on the love and marriage theme song. The cops pulled up so i had to snap the pics quick and take off. Sorry for the poor quality, but it was still a cool shot.

Then I went down to navy pier. I asked the security gaurd if I could go out to the end and snap a pic, he looks around says make it quick before the superviser gets back.

save the chicken strip comments, there's no twisities in central illinois.

and had to make the obligatory pilgrimage to my baseball mecca

then I drive down to Devon street and met up with my roommate and had some indian/paki food. The place was packed. How does that song go ("red dot or feather?" .. uumm one of both please)

Then we drove back down lake shore drive and parked our bikes right on the waterfront on the sidewalk next to the beach. It was awesome, everyone was looking beutiful, the water looked perfect, you couldn't ask for anything more. well maybe a BJ ... but well get to that later.

Then we dove down to this triangle. Lots of fat ass cars, and gorgeous people everywhere. Little coffeee shops and restaurants, with tables on the sidewalk to do plenty of people watching. Can you say MILF central? While I was trying to take this pic standing in the street, chicago's finest tried to run me over. jackass

Then we headed back to his cousin's place in schamburg where we put these babies down in 45 min

The bottle that still has a little bit in it, I finished by myself. I was so shit face drunk. We headed back to Chicago to hit some clubs. I don't know how I was able to keep a straight face and get in. Once in there I couldn't talk to any girls, I just stood at the bar bobbing my head and trying not to fall asleep. Then I sat down at one of the tables and dozed off and every time I would come to there would be a different hot girl sitting next to me. One time I woke up and this girl was grabbing my crotch, and I remember telling her something like "it's not going to come up tonight for anything" Finally around 3 am, I woke up and walked to the bathroom and there was a line, so I promptly vommited in the trash can. After which some big black guy grabs my shoulder and says it's time to go. At least he was cool enough to let me tell my friends that I was being thrown out.

So after that we headed back home in the morning. Woke up late and blasted home with one huge ass headache.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Very nice pictures! Good story too, sounds like you had allot of fun. Thanks for sharing
The fountain brings back some memory's for me, took the train down there from great lakes(NTC) and drank a bottle of rum. Then I got thrown off the train going back, took 3 or 4 hours(I think) walking back on the tracks
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
pics, now hit some winding roads and get rid of those chicken strips.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys!

here is where I live right now, please point out the twisty roads.

http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=12
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 10:05 PM
meat popsicle

awesome!! livd in CH for a little bit, i really liked it
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-03-2006, 10:12 PM

dude, i see all kinds of twisty roads around you....
harrison
jasper
etc.....

all that shit south and east of springfiled

and ive been on a lot of those roads between spring and cape g...
they are quite fun....
its a ways, but it would be a good weekend trip
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
sweet pics man...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 03:21 AM

Great pics and descriptions.
Thanks for sharing
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 03:24 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
awesome pics
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
What Budha said

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc750 View Post
Thanks guys!

here is where I live right now, please point out the twisty roads.

http://www.google.com/maphp?hl=en&q=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=12
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
dude, i see all kinds of twisty roads around you....
harrison
jasper
etc.....

all that shit south and east of springfiled

and ive been on a lot of those roads between spring and cape g...
they are quite fun....
its a ways, but it would be a good weekend trip

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 12:24 PM

nice looking bike! good pics
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
I am from Illinois. Galesburg to be exact and that is about 3.5 hours from chicago. A few years ago I took my wife there and we had a hotel near the water and she sa people in the water surfing and she was like OMG they are surfing in a lake! I lauhed and said yes. I took her to a white sox game ause the cubs were out on the road and there is othing like a chicago game. Some guy on the other team hit a home run and thy threw the ball back. She asked wy and I told her that is way way it is here. We goto Colorado Rockies games all the time and they never do that and they are not a excited as the Chicago folks are LOL.

BTW great pics and you should of had thoes asian girls back to your room you DUMMY!!!!

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Random Sample

Awesome pics! Looks like it was a good trip.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
BTW great pics and you should of had thoes asian girls back to your room you DUMMY!!!!

:imwst I would have been all over that sh**. Yummy Asian's

BTW you said group of asian girls. Where are the other pics?
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys.

Sory no more pics of the girls. Didn't invite them back either. This was just one of those weekends where I wanted to get shitfaced drunk and forget about everything for awhile.

oh and I got engaged not too long ago, and she's an assistant DA. So she can make my life a living hell if I ever mess up.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc750 View Post
oh and I got engaged not too long ago, and she's an assistant DA. So she can make my life a living hell if I ever mess up.

Not an excuse Memories of one night might be better off

J/K You did good man. Next time more pics please
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 10:10 AM

Where is this "triangle" you are referring to? I am from Chicago and I didn't recognize that pic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode