Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 04:44 PM Thread Starter

Walking for the Special Olympics again

It's that time of year again, when I'm trying to raise money for the Special Olympics. I'm asking for support from anyone willing to help. I know it's a worthwhile cause, as I have seen the excitement on the faces of the kids that have been given the opportunity to participate in the games. It's an amazing site and one I recommend for everyone to see.

If you would like to donate (ANY amount), please go to the following website. You can even donate in memory of someone or just in honor of someone.........and it's tax deductible. You can print out a receipt as soon as the contribution is made.

Thank you in advance...............AS ALWAYS,
Joey and Angie's Mom

http://walkforthegold.kintera.org/fa...EF10B042CBA4AE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Joey Lott - One of the greatest gifts of my life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Lori,

I wanted to sponsor your walk in Joey's memory, but it asks for the first and last name of the walker. Can you tell us all what to fill in there ? I'm sure more good people on this forum will want to send a couple of $$$ your way for this worthy cause.

With all the cash we blow on our toys on a regular basis, it's good to stop and think some times about the people who are less fortunate than ourselves.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium View Post
Lori,

I wanted to sponsor your walk in Joey's memory, but it asks for the first and last name of the walker. Can you tell us all what to fill in there ? I'm sure more good people on this forum will want to send a couple of $$$ your way for this worthy cause.

With all the cash we blow on our toys on a regular basis, it's good to stop and think some times about the people who are less fortunate than ourselves.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alex,
You are the best !!!! First and last name of walker is Lori Lott. If you submit a donation, it eventually brings you to a page that asks you how you want the donation noted (i.e. in memory of Joey Lott, in honor of XXX, etc).

Again, thank you in advance to all who are willing to help me in my fundraising.
Much love,
Lori

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
$$$ sent Lori ! Have a good walk

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium View Post
$$$ sent Lori ! Have a good walk
Thank you Alex !!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode