Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Birthday Present from my wife

She got me singed up for the Colorado weapons concealment license and I just took my test a few minuites ago. Friday I will go to the gun range and test and then return my paper target and test to this place. Then I will get my certificate and to the then to the local court house and pay $150(I think) to the state of colorado for the permit and licensing and background check and BOOM! 45-90 days I will have a permit to carry a concealed weapon :gun .

I was thinking of getting a Glock 27 light weight and concealable .40 cal pistol.

What a Good Wife I have..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by beavisr1; 09-06-2006 at 06:19 PM. Reason: nada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 06:38 PM

Check these out, they aren't the prettiest but that round would do some damage. I haven't read any articles on it yet since i've been out of the gun market for some time, but i did see a couple at a dealer. If they sell these in commiefornia, i know they gotem where you are. http://www.remtek.com/arms/fn/57/
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 06:49 PM

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Rookie again

Nice work Beav......Hope you had a tight group.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

will post pics of my shot group later probally saturday. I am not worreid about the shooting part and am a pretty good shot.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 PM
we meat again

I LOVE YOUR WIFE TOO!

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I LOVE YOUR WIFE TOO!
you would love to have a wife

Not a husband LOL

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Rookie again

:pwnd

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 09:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

What is the purpose of carry an concealed weapon for you beav? What are you scared of? :1poke

Is colorado that bad of an area..... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

I took my written test today and got an 87% and shooting session. I used a Ruger .40cal and here are my 20 shots and certificate and all signed by the instructor. Now all I have o do is pay like 152.50 to the state of Colorado and in 45 days have my permit to carry concealed for 5 years.

BTW the 2 shots off to the left were the 1st two till I got it all aligned and the other 18 were in the center FO SHO!

Damn the beave is lethal at 20ft!!!:gun :gun :gun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02696.JPG (135.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02697.JPG (143.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02698.JPG (121.8 KB, 2 views)

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 06:42 PM

20 ft.?? Let's see 20 yds.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
BTW the 2 shots off to the left were the 1st two till I got it all aligned and the other 18 were in the center FO SHO!
Should have put one in each eye socket too
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMPILOT View Post
20 yards with a pistol might be hard and maintain that tight of a shot group

When I was in the army I was selected for the siper team and 1000m aka 3000ft targets w/o a scope was nothing

for your information I was selected but there was a guy that shot the same as me and was just one rank higher got to go to sniper training

So i never got to go

I could hit a 500m moving target which is about 1500 ft w/o the use of a scope now if you are an advid shooter you 99% of the time couldnt hit it

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMPILOT View Post
most hand gun fights are less than 15 ft

If you broke into my house you would be so :pwnd :offsett

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

my goal it to have my AR-15 scope mounted and hit a 2000 meter target and hit center mass and that folks is a mile away I have hit a 800m shot center mass w/o a scope and my goal is to hit a(with a scope) 3000ft away and to the naked eye less than this (.)

that my freinds is a hellua shot

Last edited by beavisr1; 09-10-2006 at 03:11 PM.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
my goal it to have my AR-15 scope mounted and hit a 2000 meter target and hit center mass and that folks is a mile away I have hit a 1000m shot center mass w/o a scope and that 3000ft away and to the naked eye less than this (.)

that my freinds is a hellua shot
My longest on iron sights (peep sight) was 600 meters. And I agree Beavis as even a 6' x 6' target looks like a speck under the naked eye even at that distance. I've always would have liked to have fired a PSG or a Druganov. Mind you, I think it would be fun to have a go with a Barret .50 cal Camels on roads would be my first choice, skin, gut and cook in one shot..ha ha ha

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode