Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
Gas prices

So am I the only one that finds it interesting that all of the conspiracy theorists have shut the hell up....
all at the same time as Gas prices have dropped 25% in the last three weeks..........

maybe because the future;s market has, amazingly, at the same time, caught up to it's downturn form a few months ago in trading?

hmmmmm

btw

paid 2.08/gallon yesterday for e85.....
89 octane e10 is 2.29/gallon this morning......

hmmmmmm

might it be related?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Hopper in 08

I need to move to ............................ Wherever that is

You're right though. Many misconceptions on what drives prices. Easier to point the finger at the administration than attempt to learn something new.

2006 999s Sold... Bikeless MoFo !
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Yawn.

I would kill for 3$ a gallon gas. Or 4$ or 5 $ for that matter...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
So am I the only one that finds it interesting that all of the conspiracy theorists have shut the hell up....
all at the same time as Gas prices have dropped 25% in the last three weeks..........

maybe because the future;s market has, amazingly, at the same time, caught up to it's downturn form a few months ago in trading?

hmmmmm

btw

paid 2.08/gallon yesterday for e85.....
89 octane e10 is 2.29/gallon this morning......

hmmmmmm

might it be related?
I overheard people saying that gas prices have dropped because of the elections.....because the govt controls the prices

Idiots.

post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Advanced Member

and here I thought it was the normal end of driving season price drop

post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:02 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
91 is still above $3 a gallon here.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
No Crying Allowed

Normal gas here is about 2.73 right now.... down from about 315 two months ago.... I thought the prices were headed up with the pipe line issue we have now... but I guess not.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:36 PM

$2.36 here!

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 04:41 PM
it's meeting not meating

Send a message via AIM to OldscholVett&R1
just filled up at 2.17 here

:gun ......I touch myself

"To dare is to dream. To fear is to fail. Live life in the now, for tomorrow may never come."
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
7c Forever

87/L or so here, damned good, can get good fuel for under $1/L

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

$2.77 for 93 today.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I am not Loved :(

Send a message via MSN to 04stangman
$3.05 for 91
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Exhausted

Gas just fell $.09 again today to $2.68 for 87 in Madison today. $2.17, haven't seen gas prices that low around here for about 5 years.
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:23 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Heard yesterday that they struck oil out in the Gulf. Could possibly be the biggest strike since the Alaskan boom. Unfortunately it won't do a damn thing towards lowering gas prices because they said it would be at the very least 4-5 years till that oil is pumped out, refined, and whatever else they do to it before it becomes gasoline.

post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
e-85 is a freaking great idea although only a few states have that gas and only a few vehicles can run on that gas for now. I have yet to hear of a e-85 powered motorcycle? in 2007 more vehicles are going to be able to run on that gas.

for thoes that dont know what E-85 is. It is a fuel that is made primarialy on grain alcahol from corn. And burns cleaner than conventional oil.

The f'ed up thing is that the usa has an excess of corn and why dont we use this power for more gas? Ask Bush! Bastid!

post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Ethanol is a clean-burning, high-octane fuel that is produced from renewable sources. Ethanol is domestically produced from corn, and helps reduce America's dependence upon foreign sources of energy. American-made, renewable ethanol directly displaces crude oil we would need to import, offering our country critically needed independence and security from foreign sources of energy. Fossil fuel-based gasoline is the largest source of man-made carcinogens and the number one source of toxic emissions. Ethanol reduces harmful tailpipe emissions of carbon monoxide, particulate matter, oxides of nitrogen, and other ozone-forming pollutants

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Figures, here where I am last time I checked was about $1.27 per gallon for regular. OPEC countries aren't helping mind you.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

2007 vehicles e-85 rated and not one am I going to buy next year with the advent of a new 3 baby vehicle DAMNIT!

DaimlerChrysler:
4.7 liter Chrysler Aspen
4.7 liter Jeep Commander
4.7 liter Jeep Grand Cherokee
4.7 liter Dodge Dakota

General Motors:
5.3 liter Chevy Express
5.3 liter GMC Savana
3.9 liter Chevy Uplander
3.9 liter Pontiac Montana
3.9 liter Saturn Relay
3.9 liter Buick Terraza

Mercedes Benz
2.5 liter C230 sedan

Nissan
5.6 liter Armada

post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Beavis the Nissan Armada is a freakin' monster, I'm still out to lunch for my opinion on its' shape though

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 04:58 AM

It's about 11,20 NOK per litre here, that's about $ 6.55 per US gallon. STFU about gas prices already.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode