Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
hp customer service on-line chat

Jason: Hello Marty.
Jason: Welcome to HP Photosmart prodcuts care division, My name is Jason , How May I help you today?
marty spencer: My printer will not turn on I have checked all the connections and there is power to the back of the printer and no lights will come on
marty spencer: If I open the top cover it sends a signal to my comp that the cver is open????
Jason: I am sorry to hear that
marty spencer: any ideas?
Jason: yes
Jason: Have you tried connecting the Printer to the different power outlet available in the room ?
marty spencer: everythin else on the plug I use works and I have switched the plug in BUT, in the back of the printer te wire has a green LED on it and it glows
Jason: May I have Serial number and Product number of the Printer ?
Serial number is a 10 digit alpha numeric number & Product number is a 6 digit number.
You will find the Serial number and Product number on the rear side of the Product (Bottom portion) i.e., on the Bar code.((Ex: MY33D12050)
marty spencer: my58u1xxxxx
Jason: Thank you
Jason: Marty, The issue is with the printer internal malfunction and we would like to replace the printer
Jason: Is that okay with you?
marty spencer: just tell me how
Jason: It is an internal issue .
marty spencer: how to send it back. Also I just bougt a new set of ink cartridges will it be returned with the same?
Jason: Let me explain you the process
Jason: The Product is provided to you as a replacement for your defective product. Once we dispatch the new product, you may need to send back the defective product to us within 15 days. Failing which the replacement will be charged from the provided Credit Card number. However, if you send us the defective product within 15 days, the new replacement product will not be charged.
marty spencer: i see OK.
Jason: We would need the below mentioned information, so that I can set up a service request and ship you a new product for free of cost:

* First Name :
* Last Name :

* Emaild id :
* Time Zone (Eastern/Pacific/Central/Mountain):

* Mailing Address (including City,State and Postal Code),(no P.O. Box numbers) :
* Telephone No (including Area Code) :
* convenient date and time to call you to collect the credit card details

Please take time to provide me with the above details, I will wait here...
marty spencer: Marty spencer
marty spencer: [email protected]
marty spencer: mountain standard time zone
marty spencer: mail to xxxxx w. marlowe pl
marty spencer: morrison, co 80465
marty spencer: 303-xxx-xxxx
marty spencer: any time for the credit info
Jason: Thank you for providing the information.
marty spencer: thank you for your help. BTW is this a common problem with this printer?
Jason: Marty, you will receive the call very soon and we will make sure that the replacement will reach you soon.
Jason: HP maintains the highest standards to ensure the quality and reliability of products provided to our customer. A small percentage of these products will encounter failures.
marty spencer: thank you

Now that is customer service:comperror

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

plus they called me within 10 minuites to confirm everything and should have my new printer in 5 days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 04:06 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I'm not reading all that...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 05:04 PM

I just return mines at costco if i bought it there and bamb! New one! I just returned a 4 year old optima battery and got all my money back! $115 bucks :
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 09:48 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMPILOT View Post
I just return mines at costco if i bought it there and bamb! New one! I just returned a 4 year old optima battery and got all my money back! $115 bucks :
4years old!!? Damn.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

got the new printer this morning and it even came with an extra set (7) ink cartridges and the return label.

God job hp

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 05:18 PM

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 08:44 PM

hp can be good, but as a network admin all i have is bad things to say about their all in one products.

people that buy them for business use are stupid and HP pushes them there all the time. Great for home use but if you connect to a remote network they are absolute shit.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
I'm not reading all that...
:imwst
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 11:45 AM

glad it worked out..
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
hp can be good, but as a network admin all i have is bad things to say about their all in one products.

people that buy them for business use are stupid and HP pushes them there all the time. Great for home use but if you connect to a remote network they are absolute shit.
I wouldn't buy anything from HP unless it was a printer or some kind of test equipment (we used their test equipment in the AF...top notch stuff).

Hospitals sure have a hard on for them though. I just went through a data center for a local hospital the other day and saw racks and racks of them. I asked why they liked them and their answer was that they were the first company to come out with a rack mounted PC and they stuck with them to have an homogeneous set of systems. That was the third hospital I've seen with them this year.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
how the hell did you remmener all that? ere you writing it down as it happend? lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode