Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
T-Shirt Ideas/Entries

okay all we will be doing another tshirt run

1. 5 colors on the back to work with
2. 2 colors on the front and it will be the mummy face w/ MotoMummy.com under it.

after entries are submitted we will have a vote. The winner will be chosen out of the top 2 entries by myself, but the voting will heavily decide it for me most likely. when doing a picture i'm looking for it to one. Be something the majority of hte public into sportbikes would wear, be tasteful, and appeal to many as these will be sold on the website also.

If someone could find our past entries and put them in this thread i figure they are all up for grabs also...any prior entries should automaticaly be in this one. whoever designs the winning pic will get a free tshirt/hoodie or whatever they want. we will make long sleave tshirts, hoodies, and tshirt for preorders and i will only stock tshirts after that.

submit the pics guys...i'll close then whenever i feel the need and give a 3 day warning prior to closing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium

post #3 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

bringit alex...post up some entries man. btw this time i'm ordering 50 for inventory so this time we ordering a ton of them 50+ preorders...

we need some good entries...lets go guys...

post #4 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
had it sitting on my computer.. dont have 5 back colors only 2 maybe 3... but whatever

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: gif black_1.gif (163.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: gif white_1.gif (170.5 KB, 4 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Last edited by rinn; 09-10-2006 at 01:28 AM.
post #5 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 07:26 AM
No Crying Allowed

no hondas for me

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:35 AM
FAsT BOYS RACING

Can we steal an Idea from Motostrano.
Lets have a picture of Nicky backing it into a corner then it says
"I love to back it in"

post #7 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:36 AM
FAsT BOYS RACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
had it sitting on my computer.. dont have 5 back colors only 2 maybe 3... but whatever

"Its in all of us.. Except Stone he's still trying to find it"

post #8 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yah, 5 or less colors...i really am hoping for a lot of entries then voting guys...if you aren't good at pictures maybe you guys can give some suggestions for quotes

what about a guy just about to low side and some quote "limits? who needs them" or something...

post #9 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 09:00 AM
we meat again

How about the pic(vid capture) of the 2 Hardeys heading each other in the twisties?

"Twisties are for sportbikes!"

Perfect shirt for HDLOVER...

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #10 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 09:32 AM
FAsT BOYS RACING

post #11 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #12 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 05:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
How about the pic(vid capture) of the 2 Hardeys heading each other in the twisties?

"Twisties are for sportbikes!"

Perfect shirt for HDLOVER...

Most sportbikes can't keep up with me in the twisties.....

p.s. I would buy one.. he he

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
no hondas for me
:imwst

post #14 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
but

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post

post #15 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

okay lets keep the critiques to a minimum so people actually post up more pics or else this won't happen. i want a good bit of entries on this one or it won't happen.

post #16 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 09:47 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
stickied

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #17 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 11:11 PM
FAsT BOYS RACING

Couple entries. I think the McCoy one would be sweet. Rossi and Nicky are played out. I know its a bite off of "Eddie would go" but I dont think most people would get it the surfers would get a kick out of it.
I didn't know really what to put on the NIcky picture but its a cool picture. This is NIcky isn't it? Rossie has dianese leathers I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg McCoy would go.jpg (141.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg nicky_hayden copy.jpg (28.9 KB, 9 views)

post #18 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tshirt2.jpg (254.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tshirt2_w.jpg (277.6 KB, 5 views)

post #19 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i think it would be cool to have a guy about to low side or in the process of high siding w/ some sort of little comment, any suggestions guys?

man we use to get lots of tshirt ideas posted up. not anymore i'm sure you're busy alex. where is val? this is the first one i want to buy a shitton of shirts for inventory also

post #20 of 112 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Advanced Member

how about you get that mummy in the avator dragging knee on a sport bike on the back. And then some clever logo under it.

then on the front just have a small logo in the corner.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode