Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Damn, Damn, Damn ...

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.p...3&page=1&pp=15

Well my bike just got stolen from right in front of me... It just happened no more then 30 min ago. I was trying to sell my bike because of some student loans I was trying to pay off. So some guy came to see it, which he is about the 10 person to come take a look at it. He came with his girlfriend in her car and I was showing him the bike while his girlfriend stayed in the car. His girl friend said she was going to go get us coffees and that she would be back in about 10 min. So I turn it on and show him rev it a bit let him hear the exhaust then while its on he asks me if he can sit on it. I said sure... and wouldn’t you know it the mother f*cker took off. At first I was like wtf then I jumped in my car to try and follow him... which was really stupid because he was gone b4 I knew it. So i call the cops and im waiting for an officer to give me a call back mean while they put a locate out for it. So its basically gone forever, the thing that pisses me off so much is I don’t have insurance. I haven’t ridden it in about a month and have just been trying to sell it so I never bothered to renew it. I just hope that bastard dies and burns in hell, I don’t even care if I get the bike back I just want to know he died while he was trying to run with it. So now I am stuck with a finance for a bike I no longer have, I hope he gets whats coming to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:33 AM
we meat again

Damn! Sorry to hear this man...

I hope that sob crashes... :gun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:38 AM
Random Sample

the guy's got some balls....

Sux

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
That reminds me when I was selling my Monster S4 I had my gun out of sight but within reach...

But...the guy should have seen this coming from miles away... GF in car takes off... Engine running.... Guy asks to sit on it... Ding ding ding....

OK - you can sit on it. Just hand me the money first so I can hold on to that while you're holding on to the bike

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:45 AM
No Crying Allowed

damn that sucks bro...............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Damn! Sorry to hear this man...

I hope that sob crashes... :gun

just to clarify, it's not my bike. This was just posted in another forum.

I keep full insurance on my bike at all times.

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 09:15 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
that SUX! hope you get him, Keep us posted...

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 09:24 AM

wow... man I woulda snatched the MF off the bike... no way would I let that happen

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 04:38 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc750 View Post
just to clarify, it's not my bike. This was just posted in another forum.

I keep full insurance on my bike at all times.

haha.. thought it was you... man that sucks for that guy now I know that trick won't let that shit happen ever....

ballsy fuck that guy it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

If your selling any vehicle, Don't trust any one! No Test drives....... Get plate #'s Drivers lic #'s......
I learned this one(from brother), my brother was selling a DT400. Guy was dropped off, they were going to the bank for money. Dude on DT400, my brother and friend on RD400's. Asshole tried to run, thankfully he didn't hit the dirt(canyons). My brother got bike back, had some dudes at a gas station watch it while they came back for it. Ass-wipe ran off without bike!!!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
A freind almost had an R1 Stolen. The guys did basicaly the same thing, except he didn't see the disc lock on the rear wheel which stopped him cold!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
A similar incident like this happened in my subdivision as well. But in this case the guy that came to look at the bike had a friend hiding in the truck they came with. So he ask for a test ride and gives the bikes owner his truck keys to hold. He takes of with the bike ,and once he was gone the friend sits up and drives away in the truck.
The bike owner calls the cops and takes of in pursuit of the truck. The police set up a road block with a spike belt. the pursuing vehicle(owner of the bike) loses control and hits the cop that set down the belt killing him instantly.
And I believe the same day the guy that rode away with the bike lost control of it hit a ditch and bid farewell to this world himself. :jimmie

This made headlines for a couple of days here.

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 06:36 PM

Can't trust anyone these days. There's tons of scams on craigslist too. I'd keep a pistol in my waistband under my shirt if I were to meet some stranger for a transaction. :gun
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
still another reason to carry a concealed weapon

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

you guys do realize that if you shot the guy while he was stealing your bike, you'd be the one going to jail. He would then sue you as well.

by stealing your bike he is not endangering your life, so you can't shoot him. Unless he broke into your home and was moving around. Even then you would have a hell of a time justifying lethal force.

gotta love the legal system.

post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
if i ever sale my R1 im going to have a gat in my pants.. Then if the fucker tries to take off POP POP!
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Quote:
you guys do realize that if you shot the guy while he was stealing your bike, you'd be the one going to jail. He would then sue you as well.

by stealing your bike he is not endangering your life, so you can't shoot him. Unless he broke into your home and was moving around. Even then you would have a hell of a time justifying lethal force.

you dot get it shoot him and photochop a pic of your baby in front of him.

He is endangering the life of your child for a motorcycle. Problem sloved!!!!

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 06:21 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:

feel lucky that beavis doesn't live down the street from you...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
feel luck that beavis doesn't live down the street from you...
You should feel honered that I live down the street from you LOL

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
we meat again

Quote:

Simple... shoot him in the back... then put a few more bullets in his chest... then put an un-register gun in his hand and fire a few shots in your direction... then tell the judge he was shooting you while running away with your bike...

This works not only in movies, right?

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode