Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 04:16 AM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Tired of Thick Headed Marines

This does not apply to all marines but the thickheaded ones.....

I was at a kick back tonight at my friends house when his roommate brought some Marine friends over... Things were chill and all and I was getting along with all of them. Well we started talkin about UFC which my coach fights in as well as another fighter.. It then gets into my training...

Well this marine dude comes over saying he's from NY and how he wants to come in my gym to spar some of these guys... He was actin cocky and warned him if he came in like that into my gym my coach would be the living shit outta him... Well he keeps runnin his mouth and wants to test me in the backyard full of rocks... So im like nah i got a better Idea.. I told him lets do it where we are in the back patio on the cement... My boy jumps in the way of me stopping me and saying you dont want to do this you will kick his ass... then the marine fucker starts going off on him so i put him in check...

I clear my mind and walk away.... If i would have went at it with him in the patio I seriously would have hurt him. My intentions were good, as I already had a clear plan to pick him up by the waist over my shoulder and drive his head into the cement floor... I wanted to punish him and teach him a lesson...

I hate how people think they are tough cus they are a marine or from NY... Those fuckers give the military a bad name..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 AM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
you complain about thick headed marines, then carry on in the same testosterone fuelled moronic fashion?

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat View Post
you complain about thick headed marines, then carry on in the same testosterone fuelled moronic fashion?
:imwst
post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:29 AM
meat popsicle

are you in high school?
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Ask the Chief

thick headed marines are willing to die for the corps and this country in a heartbeat. i love 'em to death. they're bred that way for a reason.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Advanced Member

I'm on another local forum and we all got together to go paintballing. One of the guys in our group was in the army. So he had a group of his army buddies come down to go against us. So all of us are like shit were going to get hammered by these proffessionally trained soldiers. We had all sorts of thoughts about them coming out from a pile of leaves in full camo, or falling from the trees on a wire.

When we get there, it was a bunch of young kids. Like 18, 19, maybe even a few who might have been 20. I felt bad that these guys are barely adults, yet they bear the resoponsibility to go fight and die for this country, and risk the oppurtunity to live out the rest of their lives.

In any case, the first round we got killed, b/c we were just running around doing our own thing, while they were coordinated. The second round we drew out plans, had the battle field drawn out, and posts of who was to go where. Hand signals and everything. They had nno clue what hit them. We had them bunkered for the next 5 rounds. It was awesome.

These soldiers were still wet behid the ears or we had been playing too much halo. But I'm sure after a bit more training they would have had us calling out uncle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 09:32 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc750 View Post
I'm on another local forum and we all got together to go paintballing. One of the guys in our group was in the army. So he had a group of his army buddies come down to go against us. So all of us are like shit were going to get hammered by these proffessionally trained soldiers. We had all sorts of thoughts about them coming out from a pile of leaves in full camo, or falling from the trees on a wire.

When we get there, it was a bunch of young kids. Like 18, 19, maybe even a few who might have been 20. I felt bad that these guys are barely adults, yet they bear the resoponsibility to go fight and die for this country, and risk the oppurtunity to live out the rest of their lives.

In any case, the first round we got killed, b/c we were just running around doing our own thing, while they were coordinated. The second round we drew out plans, had the battle field drawn out, and posts of who was to go where. Hand signals and everything. They had nno clue what hit them. We had them bunkered for the next 5 rounds. It was awesome.

These soldiers were still wet behid the ears or we had been playing too much halo. But I'm sure after a bit more training they would have had us calling out uncle.
haha just think how different it is when the rounds fired are real
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 09:35 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat View Post
x3

(extra characters added to meet minumum post requirements)

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 09:36 AM
RacerX85

Marines = retards. I've only met one Marine I liked, and he was a scout/sniper. The grunts are WAY arrogant. But I guess someone has to be the cannon fodder...
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 09:38 AM
FAsT BOYS

there are plenty of good hard hitting marines. granted some of the young guys are arrogant and dicks but there are many more who are competent quiet professionals.
post #11 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:48 AM
FAsT BOYS RACING

MMA fighters calling Marines cocky and thick headed.... the words kettle and black come to mind.

Some of you guys are rough. you cant generalize any group of people like this. ANd as far as being arrogant and cocky I hope they stay that way. If marines became ovely humble, realistic and thoughtful we are screwed next time we need them in a conflict.
All military guys are a little cocky and they have every right to be. And trust me on this one Marine's are no where near as cocky as airforce.
post #12 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
All military guys are a little cocky and they have every right to be.
C'mon guys this is stupid.
Military guys don't have anymore rights to be cocky, arrogant or just plain dumb (or whatever) than anyone else
post #13 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:24 PM
FAsT BOYS RACING

They die for what they believe. In my book they can be cocky.
post #14 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Met loads of Marines and ex-marines. All cool people and fun to be around

post #15 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

San Diego is a huge marine area... Dont get me wrong I have alot of marine buddies and appreciate what they do for me but Ive seen some arrogant fuckers before.. This dude last night deserved to get his ass whooped.
post #16 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
They die for what they believe. In my book they can be cocky.

No they shouldnt especially if they are acting like a fuckin idiot.. I hate stupid drunks. Yeah they are go thru hard train but so does alot of other branches.. I know guys in the Navy Seals and they are very humble.. they go thru one of the hardest trainings, I know other guys in other branches, Army, Coast Guard, Air Force, and they arent acting like this.

Not all marines but some think they are invinceable and think they can beat anyones ass.. At the bars here they think they are tough shit trying to start shit with random people. ALot need an asswhooping straight up
post #17 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:10 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
No they shouldnt especially if they are acting like a fuckin idiot.. I hate stupid drunks. Yeah they are go thru hard train but so does alot of other branches.. I know guys in the Navy Seals and they are very humble.. they go thru one of the hardest trainings, I know other guys in other branches, Army, Coast Guard, Air Force, and they arent acting like this.

Not all marines but some think they are invinceable and think they can beat anyones ass.. At the bars here they think they are tough shit trying to start shit with random people. ALot need an asswhooping straight up
just like a lot of civilians
post #18 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair View Post
just like a lot of civilians
that is true also.

Dont get me wrong I have nothing against marines... a good chunk of my friends are marines or ex marines but it seems that a small portion of the marines are dumbasses. They try to step on peoples toes and since they think they are a marine they can do anything or say anything...
post #19 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R View Post
C'mon guys this is stupid.
Military guys don't have anymore rights to be cocky, arrogant or just plain dumb (or whatever) than anyone else
Agreed!!
Also drinking brings your true personality out!
People are people, military or civilians. If your an ass, your just an ASS no matter who you are!

Use to ride with a couple guys on Mt Palomar, One was DI from MCRD & other was CID from Camp Pendleton. They were totally cool people, only Marines I ever knew personally.... Like, hung out with
post #20 of 84 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 02:10 PM
The only one that matters

How is the AF cocky Stone. Sure pilots are cocky, but that's cuz they're trying to get laid everytime they land somewhere, i have full respect for Marines, i've got 2 friends in the corps and wouldn't trade them for anyone. You just have to know how to talk to them, kinda dum it down a bit...LOL....but i do have to say they are cocky little shits but i rather have him watching my ass than some Security Forces wannabe cop with shitty aiming.

It's a hit it and quit it kinda thing

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode