Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Vcyclenut - Donations

As you have seen Dave (Vcyclenut) went down hard and is in the hospital with a few injuries. He will be down and out for a while. A bunch of us wanted to help in some way in this tragic time for him and his family. DJ (Ever1ast) lives near him and had been to see him, there is not much we can do for him at this point other than flowers that will be thrown away in a week or so... lol

So we have decided to get him a couple bike magazine subscriptions so he will have some reading material while he is recovering.

For about $120 we can get him two mags, one will be 2wheel tuner and the other will be Superbike Magazine.

Here is the paypal collection address if you would like to donate.

I will update this page every night with who donated how much as well as the balance. I'm thinking we limit this to $10 each. I will cover all paypal fee's in addition to my $10 dollar donation as well.

Thank you for your support, it's the least we can do imo.

Paypal address: [email protected]

Balance Paid 09/22/06 $141.00 @ 9:28 PT

MV-999R - 10.00 Paid
04R1Belgium - 10.00 Paid
R1Lover - 10.00 Paid
Rinn - 10.00
No1stunner 20.00 Paid
Biga - 10.00 Paid
Mummy - 30.00 Paid
Ever1ast - 10.00 Paid
Anonymous from Cali - 10.00 Paid
MotoGPracing 10.00 Paid
Firehawk 11.00 Paid
DSMPILOT 10.00 paid

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
as soon as I get paid Ill shoot some dough in there!

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 12:03 PM

Done
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 12:05 PM

$$$ sent bro
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
give me till end of month when I get paid

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Let's sticky this for a week...

First post updated.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Bump for update.

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Done
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Done

Let us know Vcyclenut what the new 07R1 looks like. :

All the best

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Ask the Chief

Got ur dun.

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 09:39 PM

10 bones, done deal
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Sent 20 Bones!

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Know this thread is on donations. But, how is David doing????? eveR1ast been to see him lately, or anyone else?
Be sure and tell him were thing about him, and hope all is well(getting better).
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoGPracing View Post
Know this thread is on donations. But, how is David doing????? eveR1ast been to see him lately, or anyone else?
Be sure and tell him were thing about him, and hope all is well(getting better).
I had to work Fri, sat, and sun nights, so I haven't had a chance. I tried calling him twice thurs in his room, but didn't get an answer either time. His wife said he was getting his ankle worked on again, so he may have been out of it. I'm going to try and call him later today. If I get through I'll give you guys an update in the other thread.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

DJ I also need to talk to you about these mags, the best way to do this etc....

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Message sent to Vcyclenut.

On behalf of some of the members here we have collected some moeny for you to purchase a couple subscriptions of bike mags. We figured on ordering Superbike and Two Wheel tuner for you, after talking to DJ we thought it would be better to send you the money for you to sign up for them. We didn't want to start the subscription if you already get one of them.

I hope you are feeling better and out thoughts and prayers have been with you bro...

Please let me know if you would like me to mail you a check, send to you paypal or how and where you would like to recieve the payment.

Again we are all sorry for your accident and whish you a speedy recovery.

Let me know.

Thank you

The Motomummy Crew

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 08:46 PM

Thanks for sending out a letter for all of us. If there is anything else we can do to help, let me know.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode