Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

dumbasses!

Watching Dateline NBC, the show where sexual predators are lured into a home, only to get arrested. These guys knowingly chat online with "13" year olds, and try to meet them. When they are caught the provide the lamest excuses ever!

This is like the 10th show, and people are still getting caught

Idiots. These are the same people that think Nigerian Lottery checks are real

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 06:50 PM

Death Penalty!! :gun
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 06:56 PM

Stupitity does not offer freedom
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Ask the Chief

just watched the doctor get busted....ouch.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 10:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

I have watched those before and I agree it amazed me on how many people would do that and how stupid they were.

Then I look down at my 8 month old daughter and want to shoot them through the TV.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Ask the Chief

really scares ya...doesn't it. worries the crap out of me.

just need to focus on being an "involved" parent.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 10:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
really scares ya...doesn't it. worries the crap out of me.

just need to focus on being an "involved" parent.
Yes it does.. I'm not sure how I will handle it when she is older.... I just hope this world will be a better place....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 12:52 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
but what does dateline do to them the shows I saw they left and ran off...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:09 AM
FAsT BOYS

here in utah the agents that do that job just busted one and within a day of bailing out of jail they caught him again because he didnt realise the 13 year old "girl" he had been talking to was a cop. fuck all of the molesters
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Their excuses (when they are clearly busted) are pathetic
1-Oh, i was just coming over here to tell her this was wrong
2-It was someone else on my computer that was typing that
3-I was just coming over because i was worried she was home alone
4-I would never do anything like that, I'm a well respected member of society
5-I didn't know she was 13

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

You know, I'm not into 13 year olds by any stretch. But, like hundreds of years ago didn't men marry and have children with "women" that were 12, 13, 14 years old?

Just wondering...:corn

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
You know, I'm not into 13 year olds by any stretch. But, like hundreds of years ago didn't men marry and have children with "women" that were 12, 13, 14 years old?

Just wondering...:corn
actually in certain parts of the world......that still happens today (and younger).
It's one of the reasons certain parts of the world have rampant population growth and starvation....
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
actually in certain parts of the world......that still happens today (and younger).
It's one of the reasons certain parts of the world have rampant population growth and starvation....
It's also often where 12-13 year olds have to marry their cousin or their 56 year old uncle. This also happens to young boys but isn't talked about nearly as often because the only innocent children in this world are girls apprently
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 10:57 AM

I saw this pathetic shit... we should fry em in public.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode