Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Registered Sex Offender

Ok , serious question. I was just informed today that a registered sex offender just moved in this subdivision. So close in fact , that I can hit his house with a football with no problem. Here's the dude :

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/SORDisplayOffender.asp?id={85C93CDD-67BD-4608-95AD-641ADBDFBBD9}

Question :

What would you guys do in this situation? I known I talk a lot of trash on here , but I'm being serious , I've got a 7 year old daughter and zero tolerance for people like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Get you neighborhood together, and lobby your local government and police station to move this monster.

If all else fails call the police from a payphone, and tell them you seen this a**hole with someone he should not be with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:25 PM
No Crying Allowed

It's a tough situation for sure. I found out a year after I bought my house there is one right next door.

After getting living here for a few years, I don't see him doing anything to harm anyone.... His arrest was over 20 years ago and he and his wife keep to themselves. I'm not sure of his circumstances and I don't want to know. Although if I ever see him even looking at the kids in the area, he would be reported ASAP.

Over the years, his house is the only one that has ever receives any damage or theft... lol Since the new info laws about these types of things people now know.

He will pay the price forever and I'm sure he knows it.

I don't even see the buy but maybe once a month...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

There should be a web site for each city to look these guys(woman) up. Was looking at my area and there's 5 within 1 mile, Woman on the next block over. Total of 12 within 1.5 miles, the sheriffs dept web site shows map & pictures for each. At least you would know who to look out for, don't really know what you can do about them. Dam sure are allot of them out there thou..........:gun
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:06 PM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
Get you neighborhood together, and lobby your local government and police station to move this monster.

If all else fails call the police from a payphone, and tell them you seen this a**hole with someone he should not be with.
so it's okay to move out one type of criminal, but for all you know your other neighbor could be a murderer or rapist or whatever....

personally, i dont have kids, and cant speak from that experience, however the best you can do is be aware, watch for signs, and be involved with your child to prevent anything from happening to her.

The American system is designed to punish those that make mistakes and then allow them to re-enter society.

If that is truely the case, and people CAN truely reform, then that is what we should as a society should allow them to do.

the idea of the websites is to inform people they are around to prevent other problems, not allow people to pre-emptively strike out against people who do not, as of yet, deserve it.

it's not perfect, but for all you know, the guy made a mistake.

post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
I have to say I agree with Budha.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Pay him a visit and deliver a stern warning...

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Resident Redneck

Child molesters are the lowest form of life, even in prison they are put in to protective custody from other inmates. I'm fairly sure you already know this.

I personally can't believe that molester can be rehabilitated, as this is an urge or sickness for most that is very difficult to self control.

I also believe that molesting someone is not a mistake. I'm also nowhere near perfect, but I would do anything to protect my only son from these types of monster.

I have no sympathy or remorse for molesters of any type.

Last edited by Biga; 10-07-2006 at 03:22 PM.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
PS...these people never "heal". They never "get better".

Well they do, but only when they're 6 feet under ground...

Good luck to you bro. I'd be over at his house layin' down the law....

post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium View Post
PS...these people never "heal". They never "get better".

Well they do, but only when they're 6 feet under ground...

Good luck to you bro. I'd be over at his house layin' down the law....
Sounds like a job for Belgium & eveR1ast!:corn
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:25 PM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
Child molesters are the lowest form of life, even in prison they are put in to protective custody from other inmates. I'm fairly sure you already know this.

I personally can't believe that molester can be rehabilitated, as this is an urge or sickness for most that is very difficult to self control.

I also believe that molesting someone is not a mistake. I'm also nowhere near perfect, but I would do anything to protect my only son from these types of monster.

I have no sympathy or remorse for molesters of any type.
Really?they cant make mistakes?

how about a 19 year old that has sex with a 16 year old?

in many places that is statutory rape.

or how about somepne who is at a party making out with a girl that he just met. turns out she is underage and gets busted by mom and dad and confesses up the dude......

there are MANY levels of sex offender, and unless you know exaclty what this person did, then maybe some more investigation is in order.....

im not defending the person, and i would be the firat in line to double tap someone that kidnapped/raped a child, but in this type of situation, it might just be best to get more info.

the records are public domain after all........

post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:35 PM
7c Forever

Guys, he fucked up once, but if the system is supposed to rehabilitate, you gotta have a little faith in it. Keep an eye on him forsure, and teach your kid what to do, but he hasn't done anything wrong to you, nor is there any good reason to think that he will.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

thanks for the responses

I just got back in , I went around and talked to every single household here that has kids. As it turns out , we had a neighborhood wide yard sale today , and people were handing this guy's flyer out all day , so everybody knows about it now.

I can't go knock on his door and let him know about the free hole in the head he'd receive for abusing any kid out here because according to that Kentucky State Police site , it says if you use this info to harass , you go to jail for 90 days.

My next door neighbor has a yappy little chihuahua , barks like crazy when it's outside but quiet when in the house. She said it started raising hell running up and down the hallway one night last week and the next day there were ciggarette butts outside the kitchen window and the bedroom window. I'm more than certain that paranoia about the dude played into her thinking , but for all we know it could've been a couple of kids hot boxing some ciggys around the dark side of a house, wouldn't really be that out of the question.

It does raise the question " what if " though, and my answer to that is my .357 blackhawk. We'll see just how long he lasts around here, I'm in a neighborhood full of "good ol' boys" , so , we'll just see.

** edit P.S. **

Notice though , that this guy wasn't charged with RAPE , he wasn't charged with Sexual Assault. Yes , there are many different scenarios that could deliver such a charge as Sexual Assault or Rape. I don't know of many different things though , that would deliver the charge he carries , which is CHILD MOLESTATION, so that kinda takes the " I wonder what he did " out of it to an extent.

post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
It does raise the question " what if " though, and my answer to that is my .357 blackhawk. We'll see just how long he lasts around here, I'm in a neighborhood full of "good ol' boys" , so , we'll just see.

.357 will work for anyone looking thru your window! I like Florida, I just need to feel threatened by anyone on my property :gun
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Resident Redneck

What Saint posted was regarding a registered sex offender. I understand what you are saying about 19 and 16 year old, but I don't believe according to Saint's original post that your example is valid here.

Yes there are mistakes like you said, I just don't believe this was the case here. (according to the original post)

And now days a 19 year old should be more careful. Sleeping around with people you don't know, can come back to hunt you in more ways now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
Really?they cant make mistakes?

how about a 19 year old that has sex with a 16 year old?

in many places that is statutory rape.

or how about someone who is at a party making out with a girl that he just met. turns out she is underage and gets busted by mom and dad and confesses up the dude......

there are MANY levels of sex offender, and unless you know exactly what this person did, then maybe some more investigation is in order.....

im not defending the person, and i would be the first in line to double tap someone that kidnapped/raped a child, but in this type of situation, it might just be best to get more info.

the records are public domain after all........

post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:32 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
so it's okay to move out one type of criminal, but for all you know your other neighbor could be a murderer or rapist or whatever....
a rapist would also be a sex offender and also deserves no love, tolorance or compassion for what they have done. why should they be allowed to forget what they have done when the victim will never forget.
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:34 PM
FAsT BOYS

[QUOTE=Junior;318192]Guys, he fucked up once, /QUOTE]or maybe he only got caught once. fuck anyone who is a molester or who defends them
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:35 PM
No Crying Allowed

Like Budha said, I along with many of you could have been in the same situation..

I was 18 years old and my G/F at the time was 15, yes we were having sex..... this was way back in 1987.... (lmao damn I'm old)

If at the time, if her parents wanted to do something about it they could have and I would have been arrested.

We ended up being together for over 6 years, and it was a great thing, but I could have ended up in jail and been tagged for life over something like this.

And yes they could have called it a bunch of things..

Sexual Assult and others... maybe someone with some experience in law can post up what I could have been charged with..... Just so you guy's can see.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I was 18 years old and my G/F at the time was 15, yes we were having sex..... this was way back in 1987.... (lmao damn I'm old)
:corn
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-07-2006, 04:45 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Like Budha said, I along with many of you could have been in the same situation..

If at the time, if her parents wanted to do something about it they could have and I would have been arrested.

We ended up being together for over 6 years, and it was a great thing, but I could have ended up in jail and been tagged for life over something like this.

And yes they could have called it a bunch of things..

Sexual Assult and others... maybe someone with some experience in law can post up what I could have been charged with..... Just so you guy's can see.
in utah you could have been charged with unlawfull sexual activity with a minor. she was older than 14 but younger than 16. you were not more than 4 years older than here. you could have been charged with a class b misdemeanor. over 4 years difference becomes a 0-5 years in prison. within the laws there are huge differences between that and CHILD MOLESTATION. children dont accidentally fall on dicks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode