i forgot how you play it...
got any directions? I am always up for drinking games
There are many drinking games you can play with dices, but let me explain you the one like in the movie...
- This game can be played by 2 to unlimited number of players;
- Each player has a pot with 5 dices in it;
- Each player can only look at its own pot of dices;
- 1's count as wildcard, however if someone called 1's, then it's not a wildcard anymore;
- How much you drink each time you lose is set at the beginning;
- First person who calls cannot call a number lower than the number of players. But this rule can be changed. With 3 players, normally we require to call minimun of four;
- The loser calls it first, and he/she can pick which side next.
Here is an example:
Lets say 3 players are playing, so total of 15 dices. First, each player will shake their pot to mix the dices. Now someone will call first, normally it's the loser who calls first, but for the first game, just pick anyone.
The point of this game is to guess how many number of certain dices in total. With 3 players, there are 15 dices in total. So you can start calling four 6's for example. This mean out of all 15 dices, there must be four 6's or you will lose. Now to the next person, he/she has 2 choices, if he/she doesn't believe there are four 6's in total, then he/she can open. If he/she does believe, then he/she will have to call something bigger than your four 6's. This continue until someone doesn't believe and open. For example, the last person called seven 3's and someone opens, if there are really a total of seven 3's, then the person who opened will drink. If there ain't no seven 3's, then the person who called seven 3's will drink.
Why we call this game the "Lying Dice"? Because normally people lies about their dices, unless you have very nice dices combination, then you don't need to lie.
And what's the wildcard 1's? Well, 1's is a wildcard, which mean can be anything. For example, out of your five dices, if you get two 1's and three 6's, then you can actually count it as five 6's. But if someone called 1's, for example, he/she calls four 1's, then your 1's are not wildcard anymore.
LOL, if you're interested, I can show you 2 dice games that you will drink ALOT, fast!