Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
wrist bands

rinn or someone, could you do up a .jpg that is fairly small and will fit on a wristband? it all has to be white as it's going on a black wristband. i would say do the mummy face on fire like on the trenz skin or what not and then below MotoMummy.com

remember it's going on a wristband so it has to be around that size but i'm sure they can resize it. if you guys or someone could help me with this and put the pic in here i would appreciate it...gonna do up a bunch i think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 05:43 PM

brake resivouir bands!!!!

btw R1Lover , I knew I couldn't spell reseviour for shit , so I went with that version and tried out your spellcheck - no worky worky LMFAO!
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

btw the sooner i can get an image the better. need to get the image okay'd for the embroidery then tue the order is going in i'm hopping in with another business to do a LARGE order to get them even cheaper. i'm trying anyway...

i really like the face w/ the flame on it type though. think that would look mean for a reservoir cover..

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 05:51 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

brake resivouir bands!!!!

btw R1Lover , I knew I couldn't spell reservoir for shit , so I went with that version and tried out your spellcheck - no worky worky LMFAO!

Ya you have to get somewhat close.... there are some settings on it, I may have to widen the choices a little as it comes up misspelled, but does not offer a correction for it. I too noticed this the other day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

anyway, if someone could do up an image i guess the place will resize it. i'm gonna order up 500 of them i think

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 07:19 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I made these awhile ago...

changed it out for the Flame Face I made... I can make it all one color too..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wristband1.jpg (22.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg wristband2.jpg (22.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg wristband3.jpg (22.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg wristband4.jpg (22.4 KB, 1 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

all one color for sure or it's gonna cost a lot more to do them twice w/ 2 colors.

all white would look good then i'll get them to the company and see if they okay it. then put the order in on tue

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:28 PM
don't read this

tell me which picture too.. all 4 are different in some way with different text capitalized and the last is a different font..

the 1st 3 might be the easiest to stitch

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
#4 pic for me please

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 10:59 PM
don't read this

here ya go..

the one without the "flames" is easier to stitch and here it is in all white..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wristband_final.jpg (19.7 KB, 1 views)

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 11:58 PM

oooh, how cool!! sign me up for some!
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
here ya go..

the one without the "flames" is easier to stitch and here it is in all white..
Yep plain is better... I think stitching out the flames would be a problem, it will not look like flames when it's stitched out...

:corn
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 12:11 PM
No Crying Allowed

!!!!!!!!

I thought I had already done this one before.... I did lol

Here is what I had from last time.

Attached is a zip file with the .ai, and .cdr files attached also.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mummuband (Medium).jpg (31.5 KB, 2 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip mummyband.zip (207.3 KB, 0 views)

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

can anyone have the flames on the face and then just motomummy.com below it and have it in white as it's going on a black background?

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

rinn i like the upper right one you did, but i the face just needs to be white...then i really like it...you guys?

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 10:47 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I thought I had already done this one before.... I did lol

Here is what I had from last time.

Attached is a zip file with the .ai, and .cdr files attached also.
yes we did but I didn't want to search for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
rinn i like the upper right one you did, but i the face just needs to be white...then i really like it...you guys?

it's prolly harder to stitch using the flame one and I don't know how it will look with no color.. but I'll try it

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 11:22 PM
don't read this

done

Attached Images
File Type: gif white_regular.gif (3.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: gif white_flame.gif (44.8 KB, 0 views)

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

both were sent to the company. not sure if they can do the one because of what r1lover said, but they would know better than us so i'm just waiting for a reply

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 07:02 PM

Cool sign me up for some!!

but Yeah what Saint said, I think Brake reservoir bands are a must!!! just go on ebay and buy a lot of wrist bands then find an embroidering shop to do them. I doubt it would be that hard..
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

this shop will provide the bands and embroider them for us...still waiting to hear back on which image will turn out the best or what not. these are in the works though

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode