Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

anyone recognize this language ?

Well , after reading how nice Firefox 2.0 was supposed to be , I downloaded it and installed it. It immediately erased all my bookmarks , you could only click in a text box ONCE and then it wouldn't click again and all the buttons on a page would quit working, so I downloaded the only 1.5.0.7 I could find and installed it , but check out the language :

( I just learned that " Tallozas " means " browse " though )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtf.jpg (142.4 KB, 29 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Well , after reading how nice Firefox 2.0 was supposed to be , I downloaded it and installed it. It immediately erased all my bookmarks , you could only click in a text box ONCE and then it wouldn't click again and all the buttons on a page would quit working, so I downloaded the only 1.5.0.7 I could find and installed it , but check out the language :

( I just learned that " Tallozas " means " browse " though )
Looks like Czech or Turkish...
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 07:18 AM
No Crying Allowed

You must have some issues with your pc, it shoudl not have deleted anything and the 1.5 versionyou installed is in perfect order and has been used by many....

Wierd....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 11:00 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
weird wonder why it didn't just upgrade.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

I dunno, but since I figure R1Lover knows his shiat , I tried the upgrade again , this time I took off the " theme " skin , went back to default , and then ran the upgrade , everything worked fine
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 01:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

Glad you got it working, I didn't know you had a theme installed.... I guess that was it huh?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 01:43 PM

Looks like Hungarian or Turkish
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwf View Post
Looks like Hungarian or Turkish
Its hungarian
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 02:54 PM
phil-osepher

its actually an ancient form of english, most likely from the southwestern tip of madagascar

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
It is defiantly Hungarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
Its hungarian

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

dingdingding!

Yep , it was Hungarian , because when I went to update , that's the version it recognized I had and sent me to download.

If anybody needs a good working version of 1.5.0.7 in Hungarian, I've got it
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Resident Redneck

^ will let you know, I will need one to better teach my son the language.

Before my wife leaves the house in the morning, all I hear is make sure you talk to him in Hungarian today.

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 02:00 AM

*wins*
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 06:04 AM
7c Forever

O shit that's right, you're fluent hungarian aren't you Biga.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 11:46 AM

Maybe he is, but I'm sure his Flemish sucks.

J/K Bro
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Resident Redneck

Was born in Budapest and lived there till I was 12 . :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
O shit that's right, you're fluent hungarian aren't you Biga.

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
language of the Jihad???
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Resident Redneck

Stop being a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
language of the Jihad???
Thx

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 02:32 PM
7c Forever

if you don't mind talkin about it Biga, what exactly was the deal when you left? they didn't exactly just let people cross the wall whenever they felt like it at that time.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Resident Redneck

It's funny, I guess now, but back than it was not. Basically you work for the government, you are nothing and you own nothing. My father worked two jobs one legal and one on the side for cash, he saved up enough money to buy us 10,000 trip to East Germany. He planned the trip so we would have to go through Austria.

Well we never made it to East Germany, but we did stop in Austria(losing the 10k), where my parents went to the Canadian Consulate and applied for immigrant status. We spent 6 months in Austria, while the Canadian Immigration decided if we could come here or not.

Landed at Pearson on Feb.22/82

I'm proud of being a Canadian, but I also have a lot of family back there still. I still like to go there for visits.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode