Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Pinky

VIRAL ENNUISITISIS??? I give up.

VIRAL ENNUISITISIS SYNDROME B

What is this and what's the joke behind this?

I work in flex spending and this came across as a possible fraud claim. Before this I worked with medical coding and I can't find shit nor shinola on this.

I've done autocoder searches, icd-9 searches, google and countless other searches and haven't found crap on this.

Where did this originate and why does R6flyby have it in his signature?

:corn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huh.jpg (160.2 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

lol, I have no clue and wondered myself... I guess he must know the story...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:21 PM
meat popsicle

heres all i got chief: http://www.macaddict.com/forums/post/1257672

"I looked up ennui, and it's a form of boredom. Ennui-sit-isis could mean the workers are sitting down and bored to death. Man I'm so out of the loop."

fake edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ennui
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

Found it............

Quote:

It's part of an advertisement which was in WIRED magazine. I think it was for Mini Cooper cars (I guess they didn't do a good job if I can't remember what was being sold.) Something like: Leave this contamination notice in your office so you can recuperate in your Mini.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Pinky

needless to say i denied the claim, and sent it on to fraud and our IRS fraud junk pile.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

Funny though. Read post #9

http://www.macaddict.com/forums/post/1257672

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Pinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Found it............
sweet score. thanks for the help. this will go over great in the staff meeting.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
needless to say i denied the claim, and sent it on to fraud and our IRS fraud junk pile.

I can't believe a biller actually sent that in.... lmao

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Pinky

no no no.... it's people like you and me trying to get money out of their HSA accounts which their employers fund.

basically these people submit receipts or explanation of benefits from doctors visits or Rx receipts for reimbursement. this came across my desk today on as substancial evidence on a claim. the guy was submitting a poorly done receipt from a bologna doctor and the diganosis was hand written in as viral whatever. which was a huge flag. usually dr.'s write icd-9 codes not the actual name.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
no no no.... it's people like you and me trying to get money out of their HSA accounts which their employers fund.

basically these people submit receipts or explanation of benefits from doctors visits or Rx receipts for reimbursement. this came across my desk today on as substancial evidence on a claim. the guy was submitting a poorly done receipt from a bologna doctor and the diganosis was hand written in as viral whatever. which was a huge flag. usually dr.'s write icd-9 codes not the actual name.
I see. lol I thought a medical biller actually sent it in....

Some people will try anything..

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Pinky

some people end up with an IRS auditor on their asses, as well as possibly losing their job. ehh whatever. we had some idiot call and ask a customer service rep what the penalty would be for purchasing a plasma tv with his HSA money. sure enough, 2 weeks later we had a claim for a plasma tv.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
some people end up with an IRS auditor on their asses, as well as possibly losing their job. ehh whatever. we had some idiot call and ask a customer service rep what the penalty would be for purchasing a plasma tv with his HSA money. sure enough, 2 weeks later we had a claim for a plasma tv.

It wasn't me...I found that same sign that was posted on that Forum that R1 linked to. Took a while to find out but some french helped me out. Now it's in my Sig

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode