Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

ummmm......wouldn't know.

you guys are killing me...i really want to get out there.

could you guys come up with a miller trackday date in the february timeframe that i could head out there for? i can make shit happen if i plan far enough in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:53 PM

I dont think we open until March/April. You do need to come out though. you should come out for a race weekend. There is usually an open day for $90 on friday then Sat practice Sunday races for $165.
Snair was telling me there are going to be some changes next year but I would assume the prices wont change too much.

If not we'll wait until there is an Apex track day there and you can come out. Then you can wet your pants listening to Snair tell his stories.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:54 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
ummmm......wouldn't know.

you guys are killing me...i really want to get out there.

could you guys come up with a miller trackday date in the february timeframe that i could head out there for? i can make shit happen if i plan far enough in advance.
mark feb is to soon its still cold as shit here thats why we go to pahrump for the fix. stone and i went thru our racer cert in april and it was cold and shitty. i wouldnt do it then. may on is great you should come up then. sorry i dont have a street legal bike anymore but it would be fun if you came up and raced or for a trackday.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:55 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
I dont think we open until March/April. You do need to come out though. you should come out for a race weekend. There is usually an open day for $90 on friday then Sat practice Sunday races for $165.
Snair was telling me there are going to be some changes next year but I would assume the prices wont change too much.

If not we'll wait until there is an Apex track day there and you can come out. Then you can wet your pants listening to Snair tell his stories.
what stories? he can come up whe we are pitted with black label so he can watch aaron haha
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

yea, that's what i'm planning on. i should have a trackbike by april/may, and maybe i'll look at that as the time to come out. haven't raced before, but i'm game....just need to learn the layout of the track. always a first time for everything...might as well have a couple of bros around to witness the buffoonery...lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:59 PM
FAsT BOYS

you would/will have a great time. we used to go up in the canyons and smoke almost everyone. then we went to the track, needless to say it was a rather humbling exerience. haha
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:03 PM

mark SNair and I had our first track day Jan of '06 we dont race in the ama its a brand new club series. There are some super fast guys but there are a lot of slow guys. Its great fun NONE of us are competitive really with each other we make fun little cracks here and there but we mainly just talk trash to Aaron. He is 275lbs, crashes his gixxer on average twice per day, and has a very very foul mouth.
YOu'd have a blast I guarantee it.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:08 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha i like to pass aaron as fast as i can then1 or 2 turns later i sit up and signal im off the race pace just to hear him yell about making him look bad
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
mark SNair and I had our first track day Jan of '06 we dont race in the ama its a brand new club series. There are some super fast guys but there are a lot of slow guys. Its great fun NONE of us are competitive really with each other we make fun little cracks here and there but we mainly just talk trash to Aaron. He is 275lbs, crashes his gixxer on average twice per day, and has a very very foul mouth.
YOu'd have a blast I guarantee it.
cool man...i'll plan on that. you guys know how much i was drooling over the 06R6...after seeing that camel GP replica, i think i might take the plunge. if the season picks up in april/may, plan on me going out there for a weekend. sounds like a really good place to get a start at racing.

better practice drinking a navy chief under the table...bet it doesn't happen. guiness...here i come!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 11:47 AM

Quote:
cool man...i'll plan on that. you guys know how much i was drooling over the 06R6...after seeing that camel GP replica, i think i might take the plunge. if the season picks up in april/may, plan on me going out there for a weekend. sounds like a really good place to get a start at racing.

better practice drinking a navy chief under the table...bet it doesn't happen. guiness...here i come!
The R6 is the best looking bike but I think the suzuki is faster. Just from running next to countless new R6s and gixxer6 the suzukis seem to pull a lot harder.

The R6 is cool looking though.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

eh, just always been a yamaha guy. like the quality and the build. suzuki quality has never impressed me. in any case, i thought about getting a 600 so that i could start small, but i'm thinking about sticking with a literbike. just used to the power now. plenty of gsxr's and R1s out there....

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 01:22 PM
FAsT BOYS

stones old gsxr had welds on the swingarm that looked like fucking boogers.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

well.....it appears someone is jealous....

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 03:36 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
well.....it appears someone is jealous....
me? hell no ask him he will tell you the truth. my 04r1s fit and finsh seem way nicer than the suzi
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair View Post
me? hell no ask him he will tell you the truth. my 04r1s fit and finsh seem way nicer than the suzi
no....i'm talking how they broke us off and retitled the thread...

R1Lover's handiwork no less....

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 04:13 PM
No Crying Allowed

I saw the title and almost moved this thread to NWS........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

damn! i guessed right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just because we HAVE track bikes.....no need for jealousy...

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 04:20 PM
FAsT BOYS

doesnt he have one of those silver things?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode