Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Five Coolest Things

So...

I go down to the local Tower Records to snatch up a few goodies before they close the doors forever, and I come across a 4-DVD set called "The Five Coolest Things". It's been out for awhile (2002); it's hosted by Matt LeBlanc and covers Roadracing, Supercross, Freestyle and Off Road.

The Roadracing episode is all about Nicky Hayden.

Part I found ironic was when Matt was interviewing Duhamel, Ben Bostrom and Nicky in the Honda team hauler. Nicky is stitting in the middle; both Miguel and Ben start talking about being teammates. Nicky is looking at the floor, and at almost the same time, Miguel and Ben say "you just don't take a teammate out."

Anyway, cool vid. I'm watching the Supercross one with McGrath right now. Matt does alright, but the best part is the footage. Good stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 11:58 AM
RacerX85

Burn it and share?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Advanced Member

bit torrent baby!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:48 AM

uhhhh...........

we've covered this before.....
http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=16405

and i'd say more than anything, it's desinged for a 12 year old who doesnt know anything about motorcycle racing.

it's also fairly short and fairly well......blah
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 02:08 PM
No Crying Allowed

yep, I have it also.. wasn't too impressed...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

got something against 12 year olds?

i wasn't impressed either, but there was definitely some good race footage in the supercross episode. i bought it for the kid, so he'll enjoy it.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
very interestin..........

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode