Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
website

can you guys go to www.motomummy.com and surf it a bit and let me know if it's fast, somewhat decent, pisses you off it's so slow, etc...just curious what the overall concensus is...just be honest pls...remember everyone has slow/fast times, but also tell me overall if you think the server is fast on here the last mo, etc...but surf the business site now if you would and let me know what you think of it at this moment then also how the fourm has been the last mo, etc...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
It seem fine to me

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:57 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
works good load times on some pages are kinda long cuz of images..

but it works

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Last edited by rinn; 11-21-2006 at 12:09 PM.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 12:07 PM
No Crying Allowed

Your site works fine, it should because none of the pages are huge.... the one issue I see is in the past some of the pics are very large files.... and take a while to download.

The forum on the other hand.... ya the server has been a little on edge the last month or two as I have shared with you... :1poke

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

bah, nah some guy was saying my site was creeping but it could have been his work. looks like it was his work

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Random Sample

Corey,

some of your pics are not correct. the MotoWizard Preload Adjuster pic when clicked is a pic of flushies, the Gilles Clip-ons enlarged is a pic of a CRG lever. That's about all I have seen. the site works fine for me, just the pics.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:30 PM
No Crying Allowed

Here are the stats on your homepage....

Connection RateDownload Time
14.4K 524.08 seconds
28.8K 262.04 seconds
33.6K 224.60 seconds
56K 134.76 seconds
ISDN 128K 41.27 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 3.58 seconds

So ya if someone was on dialup (which is still 40% of america) they would not wait for your page to load.

Iwill post up some others to sompare with.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:33 PM
No Crying Allowed

tobefast.com

14.4K 232.44 seconds
28.8K 116.22 seconds
33.6K 99.62 seconds
56K 59.77 seconds
ISDN 128K 18.30 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 1.59 seconds

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:34 PM
No Crying Allowed

Motomummy Forum

14.4K 167.23 seconds
28.8K 83.62 seconds
33.6K 71.67 seconds
56K 43.00 seconds
ISDN 128K 13.17 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 1.14 seconds

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:37 PM
No Crying Allowed

uhmmmmmmmmmm

WHOOPS!!!!!!!!

URL:http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/ Title:The size of this web page (1021813 bytes) has exceeded the maximum size of 1000000 bytes.Date:Report run on Tue Nov 21 15:36:25CST2006
The size of this web page (1021813 bytes) has exceeded the maximum size of 1000000 bytes.
Please try again.

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

Gixxer.com forum

14.4K 508.55 seconds
28.8K 254.37 seconds
33.6K 218.06 seconds
56K 130.92 seconds
ISDN 128K 40.23 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 3.68 seconds

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

indy site

14.4K 152.12 seconds
28.8K 76.06 seconds
33.6K 65.19 seconds
56K 39.12 seconds
ISDN 128K 11.98 seconds
T1 1.44Mbps 1.04 seconds

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:41 PM
don't read this

Cycle Cat images are distorted and could be clickable

Carrozeria images load slow since their are 9 of them not thumbnailed..

I'd start doing one page at a time thumbnailing all images so they don't look distorted or load slow.. Do 1 a day so it's not a huge task.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Ask the Chief

you still wanna use the bike?

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
seems fine to me!

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

rinn some images aren't clickable if they aren't much bigger then what i have anyway...carrozzeria i will thumbnail though. don't have time to thumbnail everything so i did the pazzo page as it's image heavy and am just doing the image heavy pages...i'll do carrozzeria though...thx

mostly looking for things that MUST be done or easy fixes that make a large diff. I'm pretty damn busy and don't have to time to change every little thing. carrozzeria page though completely slipped my mind, thx rinn

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
rinn some images aren't clickable if they aren't much bigger then what i have anyway...carrozzeria i will thumbnail though. don't have time to thumbnail everything so i did the pazzo page as it's image heavy and am just doing the image heavy pages...i'll do carrozzeria though...thx

mostly looking for things that MUST be done or easy fixes that make a large diff. I'm pretty damn busy and don't have to time to change every little thing. carrozzeria page though completely slipped my mind, thx rinn
If you do 1 a day in the evening it shouldn't be that bad.. slow and steady you'll get them all..

but what I meant with the Cycle Cats is you changed the size of them with HTML code but didn't keep the same proportions.. so I would make it clickable even though it's basically the same size, as someone who has never seen cycle cats before I thought they looked jacked up..

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 06:06 PM
don't read this

Might want to Thumbnail Sara's page

http://www.motomummy.com/sarawalker.html

13 images not thumbnailed on that one..

and on the main page.. this is kinda all jacked up ($5.00 and $150) small things but noticable
Quote:
As stated in Cycle World and 2 Wheel Tuner we are now automatically taking 5.0 off any order over 150$.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode