Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
My F--ked Up Bday

Just got home. My 23rd bday went to hell. Went to the club and some dude harrassed one of my lady friends. I warned him if he speaks to her like that again im going to lay him out. Outta the blue he nailed me in the eye.. I didnt realize it until my boy swung at him. I wasnt dazed but I slammed the dude on his face and started pounding his head in. Then my boy gets clean clocked and some how got on top of the dude and stomped on his ribs... The fact it was my bday and at my own bar pisses me off. Who gives the right to harrass my lady friends.

I couldnt press charges cus he could have said the same shit about me and put me in jail as well. I thought it wasnt worth it.. My bday was fucked up..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
Just got home. My 23rd bday went to hell. Went to the club and some dude harrassed one of my lady friends. I warned him if he speaks to her like that again im going to lay him out. Outta the blue he nailed me in the eye.. I didnt realize it until my boy swung at him. I wasnt dazed but I slammed the dude on his face and started pounding his head in. Then my boy gets clean clocked and some how got on top of the dude and stomped on his ribs... The fact it was my bday and at my own bar pisses me off. Who gives the right to harrass my lady friends.

I couldnt press charges cus he could have said the same shit about me and put me in jail as well. I thought it wasnt worth it.. My bday was fucked up..
Pointer for next year.... Stay home
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Ta Moko

stay out of clubs

yeah sorry though i must say it goes with the turf you hang out with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 07:59 AM
phil-osepher

sorry to hear about that....

They are right ^^ get drunk at home, it's what i do

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
You don't have much luck do you?????

Clubs usually attract people that like to fight

Next year stay home with your lady friend, it might lead to something better

Oh BTW I spent my 23 B-Day in a coma.

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 10:20 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
You don't have much luck do you?????

Clubs usually attract people that like to fight

Next year stay home with your lady friend, it might lead to something better

Oh BTW I spent my 23 B-Day in a coma.
WTF............. Explain bro.... what happened

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 10:39 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post

sounds like you got caught slipping, when you threatened him he took it serious. haha. your "boy" jumped in too bad another guy sitting around didnt beat his ass.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 11:41 AM

Sorry you had a bad night. Oh well, lesson learned. btw, i remember those clubbin days :r1budha
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i have to agree with snair. if you're at a bar and threaten a guy you best be ready.

Before that though...why even fucking threaten him? So what if he called your lady friend names. So what if he called your wife something even. If you really know how to fight and know the dangers of it then you would realize it's not worth it. If someone called Erin the worst names in the bookand she was rijght next to me we would walk away. But if I put someone on the ground i won't pound their neck i'll snap it. had a half brother get out of his car after street race and some language said and a fight. He died of a 2" knife stab to the heart from some 15 year old punk. Not worth it. If you fight it should be to save your life, not because some guy said something that upset you. Had he pulled out a gun and shot at you hit your lady friend would it be worth it? Takes more of a man to walk away from a fight. If you like martial arts then go get a course from rickson gracie. Biggest pacifest in the world, but if it comes down to protection he'll damn near fuck anyone up in the world

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:35 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
If you fight it should be to save your life, not because some guy said something that upset you. Had he pulled out a gun and shot at you hit your lady friend would it be worth it? Takes more of a man to walk away from a fight. If you like martial arts then go get a course from rickson gracie. Biggest pacifest in the world, but if it comes down to protection he'll damn near fuck anyone up in the world
Very well said...

Can't have thin skin. There are a lot of tough guys who never lost their "pride" out on the street getting their A-hole stretched in jail cell.

I used to be a hot head too, but for what? Call me a bitch, call me whatever, names are names... So I get pissed and "defend" my reputation and pummel your ass. Now I'm off to jail

Corey said it best, fight to save your life, not some chick's rep. Walk away

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:36 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Better watch it since you are training to be a cage fighter charges can be brought up on you for fighting since you are trained.......

Surprised your work isn't pissed at you too..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Mummy Man

actually that is a rumor rinn. Each state is diff. Some states have laws that the defendor doesn't have to stop until they feel safe. Which sucks for the aggressor if the defendor starts beating your ass and doesn't want to stop. Most states have a law that once the aggressor stops you must. so if you knock him down you must stop, if he backs off you must stop, etc. but if you kill him with one punch as long as it's self defense then you're okay.

In this case if the guy didn't try and punch hellbound again then hellbound can't go after him or he becomes the aggresser. that's the way most states have it.

But imo it's stupid to fight over words. Let them say it. If you would have fought with your head you would have let him punch you, call the cops, and smile as he was being hauled off. then who would have won?

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Mummy Man

many states have a castle doctrine also. MN does. If someone enters your property you can defend your "castle/home" a bit more aggressively then the normal law that you can't be the aggressor. the act of aggression itself is when they enter your house. so you don't have to wait for them to start something, but again once he's pretty well down and out you have to stop. in this case though they don't make you wait till he punches you in your own home LOL

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 12:54 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
interesting...this guy that used to bounce told me about that.. can't remember where he bounced though..

true though let them get all pissy and act like assholes why the bouncers take them out go hit on the girls that are left..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Mummy Man

yah, i learned all that in a few of my legal classes. every state is diff on whether the defender is even obligated to stop at a certain point. normally the point at which the aggressor is neutralized or has withdrawn. would suck to be in a state where the defendor isn't required to stop at any point and then be an aggressor and start losing LOL not many states like that, but i know there were a few he told us about where the laws are still like that.

The thing about being a lethal weapon is basically just that the judge will not be as leniant with you. i mean if you have your everyday guy then a guy who is a trained fighter he should know when to stop, how to neutralize someone, etc...so the judge normally is much more strict. it's all discretion

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 01:21 PM
No Crying Allowed

awwwwwwww I remember those days.... thinking you could kick the shit out of anyone and willing to do it with nothing to prompt it but a stare....

I used to hang with a tough crowd out of high school...... some of them would beat people beyond what I could stand to look and watch. luckily I only got my ass beat a couple of times, the rest we were on the better end.

It was nice to finally grow up.

Hellbound, please listen to the post above, we are not talking like we are better or anything, just been there and done that... it's not worth it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Better watch it since you are training to be a cage fighter charges can be brought up on you for fighting since you are trained.......

:imwst

Look at me, i'm gettin sued for just trying to break up a fight, didn't even throw one punch
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair View Post
sounds like you got caught slipping, when you threatened him he took it serious. haha. your "boy" jumped in too bad another guy sitting around didnt beat his ass.
mofo was running his mouth to me. You dont harrass any lady friend of mine. And 2nd i got the better of him. I got a shit load of licks on him until security pulled me off of him.

I dont go out to fight. Never had a problem in all the times i been going out. This dumbass was harrassing females and i told him to cut that shit out. Then he swung on me and i ended up on top of him pounded his face in.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post

I didnt press charges cause i could have gone to jail. It was funny though when he hit me i didnt feel a thing or daze me. When my boy got cheap shotted as well he started laughing in the dudes face then kicked his ribs in.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
It's all here bro...

http://www.motomummy.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=19551

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
WTF............. Explain bro.... what happened

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode