Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
bed help

has anyone used a sleep number bed or the sleepbetterstore.com beds? deciding on which one to go with and if they are even worth it....all the reviews are very heavily mixed. We are considering this because me and erin each have very bad backs...

comments, suggestions, reviews are heavily welcomed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 03:40 PM

Don't know the store you refer to, but my wife and I had our beds custom made. They measure the shape of your back with a computer, and build the bed to fit your back exactly.

Must say that it's the best sleep I've ever had...

Not cheap, but a good night's sleep is certainly worth it !
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
I say you buy yourself a good couch, cause eventually all husbands end up there.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
I say you buy yourself a good couch, cause eventually all husbands end up there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I have a sleep number and have zero complaints.

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 02:42 PM

they offer in home trials for like 30 days

take em up on it
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yup we got a sleep number king on the way. Dec 21st. OUr local store matches the 30 day money back with another 30 right after that with in store credit. So I have nothing to lose...We got it. I hope I like it. We both have bad backs and once a mo when they are tight we are a wreck. IE bad back=been to lots of doctors, slip discs, traction, etc.

I figured the money on this would be worth it since we both have bad backs. I hope it ends up being good...

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:15 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
ya know when someone returns the bed do they just sell it again??

So how many spermy's you think is on that mattress??? it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
yup we got a sleep number king on the way. Dec 21st. OUr local store matches the 30 day money back with another 30 right after that with in store credit. So I have nothing to lose...We got it. I hope I like it. We both have bad backs and once a mo when they are tight we are a wreck. IE bad back=been to lots of doctors, slip discs, traction, etc.

I figured the money on this would be worth it since we both have bad backs. I hope it ends up being good...

very much worth the money. I had back problems for years I sleep much much better now. The big thing is if or when you muve it really sucks moving that hunker

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Just befreind someone that works at a matress store and after closing: grab the gf and try out alot of beds and then see what is the best.......

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well that also helped our decision. the sleep number is easy to move since it fully breaks down. and the box spring is 2 piece so that breaks down also. Should be much easier than a standard matress when it comes to moving

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
don't read this

ummm.. I bet the thing is heavier than a normal mattress.. but thats a guess

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 08:16 PM

Cor let me know what you think I slept on a sleep number bed at some hotel in LA I only had one night so couldn't get used to it. We are looking for a bed too. I want to try that nasa foam I forget what its called.
Dont pop it lol.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE View Post
Cor let me know what you think I slept on a sleep number bed at some hotel in LA I only had one night so couldn't get used to it. We are looking for a bed too. I want to try that nasa foam I forget what its called.
Dont pop it lol.
Tempur Pedic

parents have one they love it.. but Pricey

http://www.tempurpedic.com/

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
I got one Cali King, and coulnt bring it to Korea, there for Im on a military issue assmattress and I can REALY tell the difference , sleepnubers are the best!

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

stone hte problem with the tempurpedic is that if it gets wet for any reason you are screwed. the nice thing about the sleep number is that it comes apart. you can unzip the matress and take the air bags out. the rest is like 6 pieces of foam all of which you can take out on their own.

The other nice thing is that the sleep number can't form to your body as it's air. the memory foam can actually have bad spots in it after years. takes a long time, but something to consider. the other nice thing is that the sleep number bed comes in a box as high your waste in a complete square. easy to move around if you ever move.

sleep number also has a 30 day money back.

btw you must have been at a radison as they all have them that's where i tested it for 3 nights. i'll let you know what i think after a few weeks on it. we get it dec 21st

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:46 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
stone hte problem with the tempurpedic is that if it gets wet for any reason you are screwed.
still wetting the bed there corey...

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

no, but woudln't it suck to spill water, pop, or something and end up with mold inside the bed? that's the number 1 complain with the tempurpedics that i found while researching...

sleepnumbers come apart easy so you can clean it.

http://garysaid.com/chapters/000799.php?sleeping%20help
just read this stone...these are the reasons we went away from it. i 'm not saying it's crap as i'm sure it's more comfortable then most mattresses and it's a great idea. i just went for the sleep number for these reasons

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Rookie again

Let us know how you like the sleep #. After my back surgery I'm thinking of getting something new.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode