Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

What is it about the holidays....

....that makes EVERYONE drive like an idiot!!!

So....today marks the first day of my vacation til January 2nd. I drive my g/f to work, and decide it's a nice day to ride. I go home grab my 250 and I am cruising around running small errands.

My g/f calls and says she it on break, and since I am near-by I decide to stop by her work.

Good thing I took the bike because traffic was teh suck!!! I was on armagosa in Victorville going towards bear valley...traffic was at a constant 0-5 mph the entire way up armagosa from hook blvd.

So....I am casually lane splitting between 5-10 mph doing my thing...then all of a sudden this jack-off in the right lane in a benz decides he wants to pinch me between the vehicle in the left lane at the last second....I see his tire move in my direction, I try to swerve as much as I could away, since I couldn't I braked as hard as I could to not hit him.

His car and my bike make contact and I am at a dead stop I am falling over trying to make sure my bike doesn't make contact with the ground...I manage to keep it up....I look back and this jack-off is laughing....that pissed me off to no end....

I turn my bike off....put it on the kickstand, take my helmet off and start yelling at him to get his ass out of his car....all he did was roll up his window and continue laughing....that was the last straw...

I went right up to his window and yelled for him to get out and when he just kept laughing I snapped....I turned around and kicked backwards on his door as hard as I could....his smirk went away and his middle finger came up to the window....I still motioned for him to come out and he didn't, so I preceded to kick his car til he came out....he got on his cell phone (probably calling the cops or something)....he never came out....So...I was feeling a bit calmer after 10 or so kicks but before I left and traffic started moving, I kicked in his headlight as hard as I could.....he almost came out....but decided to stay in his car.

Traffic started moving and I went on my merry way spillting through traffic to meet with my g/f before her break was over....that whole ordeal took maybe 1 or 2 minutes....I may have gone overboard, but people like that jack-off just piss me off to no end I couldn't contain it anymore....I never did anything to deserve that, and he had no right to purposely hit me....so I hope he learned his lesson.

/e rant...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Merry Christmas !!

Good story
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:22 PM

Good work. Next time get his tag then kick the sit outta his car. Then call the fuzz and tell the damage was from when you hit him after getting cut off
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Ask the Chief

ummmm....you might have some anger issues butter....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
ummmm....you might have some anger issues butter....
Ha....a few...but normally I am quite tame even when provoked....but when someone intentionally tries to harm me...it makes the tame go away...
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterthegreat View Post
Ha....a few...but normally I am quite tame even when provoked....but when someone intentionally tries to harm me...it makes the tame go away...
bro...i can see a kick or two...but you assulted the guy's car. these days, you're lucky that he didn't pull out a gun and kill you. karma is a bitch. whatever he did would have come back to him somehow. assulting his car is a quick one-way ticket for trouble.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
bro...i can see a kick or two...but you assulted the guy's car. these days, you're lucky that he didn't pull out a gun and kill you. karma is a bitch. whatever he did would have come back to him somehow. assulting his car is a quick one-way ticket for trouble.
Legally?...he assaulted me with a deadly weapon and had intent to harm....however you wanna look at it...I was in the self defense position.

But I do admit....I got TOTALLY pissed and just wanted to pile drive this mofo...I wanted to be kicking him rather than his car....Logical thinking just doesn't work well with anger...

EDIT: I would have loved for him to pull out a gun and try to shoot me (generally people aim for the chest) he would have gotten a rude awakening....
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Legally?...he assaulted me with a deadly weapon and had intent to harm....however you wanna look at it...I was in the self defense position.
self defense is one thing

but you went offensive.

whatever bro, not gonna argue with you.

happy holidays.

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:10 PM
phil-osepher

I agree someone went a bit overboard....

but Mark, what if it happened to you? Dude intentionally cuts you off, hits your R7 and you dump it on the street? You going to take down his plate #, call the cops and turn the other cheek, knowing nothing will happen? Or, you approach the window and the dude laughs at you, so you just walk away? What would you do?

If it were me? It's hard to say. I might have stopped with 1 kick to the door

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:13 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:

EDIT: I would have loved for him to pull out a gun and try to shoot me (generally people aim for the chest) he would have gotten a rude awakening....
Really tough guy? It takes about 2 seconds to pull and fire a weapon, and if he had it waiting on you even less time. Remember the ultimate fighter who got shot when he tried to assualt some dude in a car? Everyone thinks they are the shit until they have a slug coming out of their back. Let me guess, you would have pulled a ninja move on him?

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
I agree someone went a bit overboard....

but Mark, what if it happened to you? Dude intentionally cuts you off, hits your R7 and you dump it on the street? You going to take down his plate #, call the cops and turn the other cheek, knowing nothing will happen? Or, you approach the window and the dude laughs at you, so you just walk away? What would you do?

If it were me? It's hard to say. I might have stopped with 1 kick to the door
learned my lesson when i was 23. car cut me off, so i chased her down. made a left from a stop sign, and got right on her bumper. at about 20mph, she slammed on her brakes, and i plowed into the back of her car. cost me 4K on E3 pay. they found me totally at fault, because the insurance had lapsed on the truck the month prior.

needless to say, that enters my mind everytime i get pissed off on the road.

what would i have done?

pulled out my little friend, and put a hole in his tire. couldn't have cost me more than $200 if he pressed things, and it sure would have ruined his day.

body damage is WAY harder to fix.

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:34 PM
No Crying Allowed

If that happened to me I would have kicked his door in too...

No one is going to try to harm me intentionally and get away with it...

I'm not a violent person, but I agree when someone tries to run you off the road.... it all comes out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:41 PM
phil-osepher

when people act the fool on the highway I call 1-800-GRAB-DUI and report their tag and car description to the po-po. I usually say something about the driver weaving all over the road and holding a beer bottle. At the least, the cops will make a visit to their house or be on the look-out for them on the road, maybe even pull them over. lol

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 02:55 PM

My little friend is a Creek River Knife and Tool M-16 full size 1*
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:42 PM
RacerX85

Should have punched his passenger window and busted it. That shit is expensive to get replaced. Assholes only feel it where it hurts, the wallet. Good job man.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:43 PM
RacerX85

OMG, you totally turned into Captain Evil btw! ROTF!
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 04:00 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I think the laughing would have really made me loose it...

I prolly would have kept kicking his fucking car too... good thing you didn't try and punch his window out I saw a friend try that once... broke his fucking hand so bad

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 04:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
Really tough guy? It takes about 2 seconds to pull and fire a weapon, and if he had it waiting on you even less time. Remember the ultimate fighter who got shot when he tried to assualt some dude in a car? Everyone thinks they are the shit until they have a slug coming out of their back. Let me guess, you would have pulled a ninja move on him?
The reason I say that is because I ride around with my dad's old army kevlar vest (yes it's bullet proof) because it's more comfortable than my icon field armor. SO if he woulda shot me..it woulda hurt, but I would be alive....

And yeah...I was going to punch his window, but even with CF knuckles....this ain't no karate kid movie...
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
The reason I say that is because I ride around with my dad's old army kevlar vest (yes it's bullet proof) because it's more comfortable than my icon field armor. SO if he woulda shot me..it woulda hurt, but I would be alive....

And yeah...I was going to punch his window, but even with CF knuckles....this ain't no karate kid movie...
OK...but even the new army body armor only protects up to 9mm (just the vest). With steel plates it will protect up to 7.62 mm.

I guess what I'm trying to say, you should never "wish" someone would pull a gun on you. If I'm going to shoot you, I'm going to pump about 5 rounds (or more) into you in about 2 seconds, even as you fall.

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
I think the laughing would have really made me loose it...

I prolly would have kept kicking his fucking car too... good thing you didn't try and punch his window out I saw a friend try that once... broke his fucking hand so bad
I've been pissed many times Broken mirrors, shattered windows, dented cars come to mind (with them in it) That was when i was in my early 20's tho. Nowadays i would just take down the plate for future retribution, but if they tried to smash me with their car, it would be on.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode