Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Virginia Tech Copy Cat- Sutter County, Cali

We will probably be in the news here soon, all of the schools here are on lockdown.. they have received a threat from a very unstable resident here that is known to be very mentally unstable. They are searching for him now, but can't seem to locate him. He was said to have mentioned that he was going to make the VT shooting look like nothing. He has a drug history and also a history of mental illness. All this information is from the local Police Department.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Clearly some people have nothing better to do.

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 09:47 AM
RacerX85

Time to go grab a 2x4.
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Here is a link to the local paper..

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/onset...e=article.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
jesus.

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

The crazy bastid is still loose....

They think they have found his car, but they are not sure... I drove up to that part of town just for the hell of it at lunch... Swat team is everywhere, streets blocked of etc.

Then on the way back to work there was another person threatening to commit suicide by cutting here wrist at a local store.
It must be a full moon.

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:18 PM

The crazy people are getting worse and worse. Hopefully they catch him and not innocent lives are taken. From such ignorance of a punk kid.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Damn weird ass people.

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 01:20 PM

Speechless........
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 02:52 PM

I hope the cops shoot and kill him for even thinking about it what an ass...
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

They believe they have him surrounded in an apartment complex. They are not 100%, but the swat team is going door to door searching for him right now.

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Well they just re-opened the area as they say he is not in there and they now have no clue where he is....

Great news

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:21 PM

Seems like this is a trend popping everywhere around the nation, I heard at work there were many threats made at different colleges , highschools , and junior highschools .
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:23 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
There have been about 4 when I saw the news at the gym...

Stupid Highschool kids sending emails saying they were gonna top VT.. I would beat the ever living shit out of my son if he joked about what happened..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Ya it's the same thing we went through with the last school shooting. Everyone wants attention. They have canceled all classes until Monday and the post offices as well... lol He probably worked for them too... lol

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Stupid Highschool kids sending emails saying they were gonna top VT.. I would beat the ever living shit out of my son if he joked about what happened..

Same here , if my kid ever smack talked about that kinda thing they would learn the literal meaning of having the shit beat out of that ass!
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:18 PM
phil-osepher

be safe mang.........for sure.

people are stupid, maybe I need to start carrying my glock again

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:23 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
be safe mang.........for sure.

people are stupid, maybe I need to start carrying my glock again
I was thinking the same thing.. since I am about to get my concealed carrying license..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:25 PM
phil-osepher

how crazy would that be, some mental asshole pulls out a gun and then you pull one out too and proceed to put 2 in the brain....

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 08:27 PM
don't read this

very... but rather him than me for sure

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode