Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Todays fun in D.C. R.I.P.

ROCKVILLE, Md. -- A woman on a motorcycle crashed and died Sunday in a chase with a Maryland state police trooper, police said.

The cyclist lost control of her bike and crashed into a curb on Montrose Road about 11 a.m., according to police. Investigators identified the woman as Jean D. Patterson, 41, of Landover, Md.

Police said they can't figure out what sparked the chase. Patterson had a valid driver's license and insurance, police said.

The chase began on Interstate 270 when a trooper conducting radar spotted two motorcycles speeding along the highway, police said. The trooper motioned them over and the two slowed down as if they were going to stop, then took off, police said.

A high-speed chase ensued with the motorcycles weaving in and out of traffic, police said.

Both bikers exited at Montrose Road, where the woman crashed into a curb, police said. She was killed instantly, according to accident investigators.

The man stopped following the crash and was being questioned by investigators, police said.

Stay with News4 and nbc4.com for more on this story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:29 PM

idiots. I don't even feel bad.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:35 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
idiots... all over a $100 ticket probably

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

I dont know bout MD. or other states but VA is brutal. 80 or over in a 65 is wreckless. 20 ver anywhere else is wreckless. Both carry lots of points and crazy fines if your lucky. If not you get a year in jail, your bike goes away and after you get out you might get your license back a year later. Oh yeah running is a felony too. As is 85 and up. Is that a good reason too run? Not for me. I do know people who think it makes lots of sense. If you have a TS or higher its gone too so bye bye job and career. They figure might as well go out in a blaze of glory. These are mostly younger guys. Us old geezers know the good old boy network.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:53 PM
FAsT BOYS

oh well, her fault.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 05:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
oh well, her fault.
Very true
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 AM

money > death.

I can live to see another day. My family, my girlfriend, my friends. Money is something that comes and go.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

Sure was a bad weekend for some people:

"Two people were killed yesterday evening in a motorcycle crash on Interstate 97 in Anne Arundel County, and another died several hours earlier in a motorcycle accident on the Baltimore Beltway in Baltimore County, authorities reported.

The latest fatalities occurred about 6 p.m. on I-97 near Benfield Road, when the driver lost control of a motorcycle at apparent high speed and was thrown from the vehicle, along with a passenger. Both landed on the highway shoulder and were pronounced dead at the scene, state police said.

Their names were withheld.

The other accident occurred about 1:40 p.m. on the outer loop of the Beltway near Golden Ring Mall in Rosedale.

Police said Kevin Michael Davis, 27, of the 200 block of Riverthorn Road in Middle River was riding a 2005 Suzuki GSXR-600 on the outer loop near Philadelphia Road and was popping a wheelie while accelerating when he lost control of the bike and began to fishtail from the fast lane onto the shoulder.
Police said Davis traveled across all three lanes, entered the shoulder and crashed into a guardrail. He was wearing a helmet, but sustained multiple injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...-local-arundel

Me & my friend rode by that accident scene on I-97 yesterday evening - traffic was backed up for miles. I thought I saw a bike laying on the side of the road-decided to check the news this a.m. to see if it was true
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:12 AM
Ta Moko

RIP to both riders

Slow down please and keep the silly riding to dirt bikes

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 08:13 AM
Ta Moko

Maybe they should change the laws to be more In tune with other states. I don't blame them for running.

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Crazy stuff

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
yeah ...crazy....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode