Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

george carlin

Ya Gotta Love George

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by: George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare.

I am a BAD American.

I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country!

This is AMERICA .

I want to know which church it is exactly, where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that 'God' is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making 'donations' to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe 'illegal' is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA !

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.
We want our country back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
wow ..... hes always been outspoken, and very funny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 09:27 AM
RacerX85

Can't agree with everything there.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX85 View Post
Can't agree with everything there.
haha me either but i do with some of it
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:20 AM

YES, I'M A BAD Norwegian
by: ffwf

I Am The Dream You Don't Remember In The Morning.

I am a BAD Norwegian.

I am ffwf.

I believe the money I make belongs to me.

I'm in touch with my feelings, we speak on the phone every couple days.

I think owning hunting weapons doesn't make you a killer, owning an assult rifle/automatic weapon on the other hand makes your motives as "just another person" questionable.

I think being a minority makes you a minority, which means there is a majority, but both majority and minority should cut the crap and understand that this is one country in which they both reside and that they should respect that, and stop whining about how they step on eachothers toes and start dancing.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you're wasting your time.

My heroes are many, but most importantly, they're people.

A persons financial value says nothing about the person.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, it's better than a totalitarian regime.

This is Norway.

I want to know who said it's OK for imams to appear on television saying what is ok and not ok for people to do/wear/say, priests have no longer the power to do this, why are imams allowed to? Being muslim doesn't make you exempt from following the way of this society, we took away the power priests used to have on people, this should apply to all religious leaders.

I think the cops have every right to wear firearms, the criminal pointing the gun isn't going to wait while the cop requests permission and goes into the vault to get one.

I also think they have the right to be firm when you are resisting, regardless of your skin colour.

I think that if you are too lazy to submit your vote for the election, you have no right to complain.

I dislike being hounded by charitable organizations.

I believe that it's not a birthright to have a child or to pressure people to have a child just because you think everyone should have babies.

And what is going on with gas prices? This so-called oil nation.....

I believe the victim and his/her family are the victims and needs professional attention shouldn't be neglected because the murderer etc. has a headache.

I believe national flags ought to be respected, I don't care what you say about what this or that country has done, you don't burn or mangle flags. You don't accept terrorist organizations just because they have dudes in nice suits, and you don't let foreign leaders dictate your policy when the people in this country disagrees or some fat ambassador cries to his daddy about how rude we are for disagreeing.

you don't attack embassies, you don't throw bricks, you don't use violence.

Just because you're outrageous doesn't make you original. It makes you more than a sheep. It makes you an übersheep.

If you're bad person, you're a bad person. Most serial killers are white. Most dudes behind civil massacres are white. Get off the populist bandwagon.

African males has a twisted view on women. Stop making excuses.

If this makes me a BAD Norwegian, then yes, I'm a BAD Norwegian.

hugs,
ffwf
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

hahaha very nice
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 06:17 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
good one ffwf

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 07:43 AM

i hate to be that guy, but carlin didn't write that stuff.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlin.asp

he would never say that he is "proud god is written on our money". Carlin is not relgious at all

i hope i didn't ruin your thread

Last edited by OhBrianZX6R; 05-06-2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: shit too late

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode