Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Rip

i know none of you guys knew mario but he was a good guy who ive worked with and at times rode with for the past 10 years. last tuesday he died at the age of 34. he had gone home to ft jones california to attend his brothers wedding. he partied and played cards until about 3 o clock in the morning, went to bed and never woke up. he hadnt been feeling well and had been told often by co workers and friends to go to the dr. he finally went and was told he had pnumonia. he got some meds but it was too late. if you arent feeling good GO TO THE DR. he will be buried here in utah on wednesday may 9th. he was a veteran of the air force and the salt lake county sheriffs office.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Ask the Chief

sorry for your loss, snair. that's horrible. i've been meaning to get to the doc for a couple months, maybe this is the kick in the ass that i needed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

thanks mark. go to the doc. mario was a tough guy, a good guy but a guy who thought he would get over what he had. like i said he finally went but ended up dieing because it was too late.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

i cleaned out his locker today and he had two fucking toy motorcycles in there. one cop bike and a yellow sport bike. both had fucking chocolate on them. he only started riding about 6 years ago. i had a harley peace officers special and he would constantly ask about it. he went and bought one and never looked back. haha RIP MARIO
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Damn, sorry to hear Snair...my condolences RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
thats terrible, Rest In Peace....

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 11:50 AM
No Crying Allowed

Sorry for your loss bro.... this sucks.

I always get on my friends and family to go to the Doc... some people think they can get through anything though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Random Sample

I'm so sorry for your loss Snair.

RIP Mario

My most sincere condolences to his family and yours.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
RIP man, thats horrible.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Rip

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2007, 06:47 PM

R.I.P. Mario

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode