Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Man sues after energy drink gives him an erection that wont quit

Man Sues Over Long-Lasting Erection

Jun 5 11:44 PM US/EasternNEW YORK (AP) - A man has sued the maker of the health drink Boost Plus, claiming the vitamin-enriched beverage gave him an erection that would not subside and caused him to be hospitalized.

The lawsuit filed by Christopher Woods of New York said he bought the nutrition beverage made by the pharmaceutical company Novartis AG at a drugstore on June 5, 2004, and drank it.

Woods' court papers say he woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment that day for the condition, called severe priapism.

They say Woods, 29, underwent surgery for implantation of a Winter shunt, which moves blood from one area to another.

The lawsuit, filed late Monday, says Woods later had problems that required a hospital visit and penile artery embolization, a way of closing blood vessels. Closing off some blood flow prevents engorgement and lessens the likelihood of an erection.

Woods' lawsuit, which seeks unspecified damages, names Novartis Consumer Health Inc. as a defendant. A spokeswoman for the company, Brandi Robinson, said Tuesday the company was aware of the lawsuit but does not comment on pending litigation.

Woods' lawyer did not return telephone calls for comment Tuesday.
Novartis' Boost Plus Web site describes the drink as "a great tasting, high calorie, nutritionally complete oral supplement for people who require extra energy and protein in a limited volume," in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:36 AM
No Crying Allowed

OMG...........

lol had to have surgery? sounds a little excessive maybe. I would have just taken a couple days off work and had some fun.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Has anyone seen or heard from No1Stunner lately??

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:58 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
Has anyone seen or heard from No1Stunner lately??

Maybe he is still recovering from surgery... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 11:02 AM
7c Forever

man if I drank something that made me have to have surgery on my penis I'd sue too.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I would like to be renamed Rod Jermeyno surgery needed

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 12:05 PM

If i were Novartis i would say it's his parents fault.
Check out his name Christopher Woods

::
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 07:07 PM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
So far, I'm on my 7th one, and no action yet

-James
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRip View Post
So far, I'm on my 7th one, and no action yet
I knew one of you will try it...
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 10:48 AM

Dayum, my girl bought me a case of that shiet!!!! Wonder what she wants???? ;-)
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:06 PM

ooh... i've actually seen this in the field where the patient has a boner and it won't go away. the medical term for it is "priapism" and could indicate something is wrong neurologically...
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:11 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
They should market it that way too.. lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:41 PM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
Halfway through the second case now...haven't slept a wink, but still no boner! I repainted each of the 144 units in my complex a different color last night, too...looks nice!

-James
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRip View Post
Halfway through the second case now...haven't slept a wink, but still no boner! I repainted each of the 144 units in my complex a different color last night, too...looks nice!

You but change caffeine to energy drink

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode