Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

only 45 more minutes of avoiding all racing sites and threads!!!

moto go on cbs in 45 minutes , can I get an amen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 09:52 AM
No Crying Allowed

Just look, I did.....

It makes the race more enjoyable for me to know the outcome... then I can relax and really watch it rather then being on the edge of my seat cussing....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

i will not look part of me just wants to know but I havent watched a motopg race without knowing the outcome since the last race of last year I kind of miss that excitment of not knowing

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:13 AM
No Crying Allowed

Ya I understand..... I get too worked up over it though... so it's nice to watch it relaxed for me.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
phil-osepher

watching F1 now..........2 minutes to go!

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Ask the Chief

Talk about American-driven coverage....wow.

Kevin says, "Nicky won the title, and took a few wins along the way..."

FEW = 3.....

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 AM
7c Forever

you're surprised that TV in the US plays up American accomplishments?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:45 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
and the winner is....
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Not much excitement on commentary side, and it has commercial

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
you're surprised that TV in the US plays up American accomplishments?
no...just the first time i've heard american announcers do motogp. very strange.

i just can't get into this.

the european announcers make the race SOOO much more interesting and exciting. figures that we'd have to go changing things...

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
7c Forever

really? man I hate the f*cking euro announcers, they're lame. Schwantz commentated on Catalunya last year and it was great, I'd love to have him back permanently.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Ask the Chief

hmmmm....interesting. they seem pretty boring to me.

ah well.

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:09 AM
7c Forever

don't get me wrong, Freddie Spencer is boring, but I'd rather have someone that's boring, but knows what they're talking about.

I'm so sick of Nick Harris' "he's HARD on the brakes here" when the guy is not braking at all, just giving it a courtesy lift thru the faux rouge.

that or "WOW look how he lifts his foot off the peg on corner entry!!" ok... that was wild and new when Lawson did it....20 years ago. It's nothing new and exciting anymore, why don't you just blab about how cool it is that they touch knees down too.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:33 AM
No Crying Allowed

Damn that was a great race at the top.....

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:33 AM
No Crying Allowed

I do agree that we need better commentary if it's going to fly here in the US.... that sucked compared to eurosport.....

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:37 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
really? man I hate the f*cking euro announcers, they're lame. Schwantz commentated on Catalunya last year and it was great, I'd love to have him back permanently.

Sorry, both announcers were completely lame. Kevin can ride, but he almost had me falling asleep, he reminded me of a few boring ass professors I had in college.

At least the Euro commentators GET INTO IT, and rarely is there a break in commentary, they pump up everything and really bring color to the race. Today, there were multiple times when there were like 5 seconds of just silence....

Booooooooring.

post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:39 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
don't get me wrong, Freddie Spencer is boring, but I'd rather have someone that's boring, but knows what they're talking about.

I'm so sick of Nick Harris' "he's HARD on the brakes here" when the guy is not braking at all, just giving it a courtesy lift thru the faux rouge.

that or "WOW look how he lifts his foot off the peg on corner entry!!" ok... that was wild and new when Lawson did it....20 years ago. It's nothing new and exciting anymore, why don't you just blab about how cool it is that they touch knees down too.
All kevin talked about was the bike moving around on the edge of the tire (over and over and over again), and how the bikes were sideways in the turn..... I could have commentated on that. Thank you Kevin, Captain Obvious

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:47 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
Sorry, both announcers were completely lame. Kevin can ride, but he almost had me falling asleep, he reminded me of a few boring ass professors I had in college.

At least the Euro commentators GET INTO IT, and rarely is there a break in commentary, they pump up everything and really bring color to the race. Today, there were multiple times when there were like 5 seconds of just silence....

Booooooooring.
I agree, we will never grow motogp here in the US with those guys.... very very lame commentary...

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

man you guys are rough

post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 01:18 PM
7c Forever

fuck I'd rather have silence of commentary to just here the engines howl than to hear some idiot ranting and raving about how some rider is "the best of all time" or "absolutly flying"

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode