Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,623
 
World Famous Leprechauns

So , there were 3 Leprechauns sitting around , talking about how they get a bad rap with the whole ' pot o gold ' stereotype , and wanting to represent all self respecting leprechauns on a world wide level.

They decided they would go and enter into the Guiness World Book of Records , and become world famous!

The first leprechaun said " I'll know what I'll do, mateys , I'll go and register me wee lit'le hands , I know that by far I have to have the wee-est hands in all the world , what with me wee lit'le fingers and all ! "

The second leprechaun said " Ah-ha! I'll know what I'll do then, me boys , I'll go and register me wee lit'le feet! I know that by far I've got to have the wee-est lit'le feet in all the world , and me wee lit'le toes to match ! That's what I'll be famous for! "

The third little leprechaun said " Well done gentlemen , well done! I just know you two are going to become world famous , but I'm going to become world famous too! I'm going to go and register for having the wee-est lit'le wee wee in all the land! I know that by far , I have to have the smallest lit'le weiner , ever! "

So away they went , off to the Guiness World Book of Records to become world famous!

The first little leprechaun walks in , and just a few short minutes later he comes running out with a piece of paper, jumping up and down exclaiming " I've done it! Me wee lit'le hands are definately the smallest they've ever laid their eyes on! I'm famous !"

So then the second lit'le leprechaun walks in , and in just a few short minutes he too walks out with a piece of paper , shouting " I've done it too mateys! I've got the wee-est lit'le feet in all the world! I'm famous I tell you , world famous !!! "

So finally the third little leprechaun goes in , and sure enough in just a few short minutes , he too comes walking out with a piece of paper , but he's not excited like the others were.

" What's the matter matey " asks the other two leprechauns " You don't seem to be as excited as we were about becoming famous! Didn't they find you to have the smal'est little wee wee in all the world ? "

" NO ! " shouted the 3rd leprechaun ............









































AND JUST WHO IN THE HELL IS R1LOVER !!! ???!?!?
Saint is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 02:50 PM
don't read this
 
rinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Morrison, CO
Posts: 16,356
   
Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
hahahahahaha........






Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rinn is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 04:03 PM
The real Blue ranger
 
R4Ltony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Escondido,CA.
Posts: 4,710
 
Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
OMG!!!! Must breath.... gasp,,, Bwahahahahahahaha!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
R4Ltony is offline  
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Ask the Chief
 
Firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Right here.
Posts: 10,687
   
never never NEVER



fuck with the ADMIN




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Firehawk is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,623
 
* peeks in thread * ...
Saint is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Resident Redneck
 
Biga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On This Forum
Posts: 9,793
   
Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
:pwnd


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Biga is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 09:20 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,350
  
R1Lover must be sleeping.......
R1Budha is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 11:25 AM
`beer?
 
walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 2,912
 
Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Oh.. here comes a storm.. you'd better hide

Last edited by walker; 06-18-2007 at 09:01 AM.
walker is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-16-2007, 03:42 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,712
  
R1LOVER must be a Hobbit...



Where is the "self un-register account" option for Saint?
valerossi is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 10:21 AM
No Crying Allowed
 
R1Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: California
Posts: 20,229
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
So , there were 3 Leprechauns sitting around , talking about how they get a bad rap with the whole ' pot o gold ' stereotype , and wanting to represent all self respecting leprechauns on a world wide level.

They decided they would go and enter into the Guiness World Book of Records , and become world famous!

The first leprechaun said " I'll know what I'll do, mateys , I'll go and register me wee lit'le hands , I know that by far I have to have the wee-est hands in all the world , what with me wee lit'le fingers and all ! "

The second leprechaun said " Ah-ha! I'll know what I'll do then, me boys , I'll go and register me wee lit'le feet! I know that by far I've got to have the wee-est lit'le feet in all the world , and me wee lit'le toes to match ! That's what I'll be famous for! "

The third little leprechaun said " Well done gentlemen , well done! I just know you two are going to become world famous , but I'm going to become world famous too! I'm going to go and register for having the wee-est lit'le wee wee in all the land! I know that by far , I have to have the smallest lit'le weiner , ever! "

So away they went , off to the Guiness World Book of Records to become world famous!

The first little leprechaun walks in , and just a few short minutes later he comes running out with a piece of paper, jumping up and down exclaiming " I've done it! Me wee lit'le hands are definately the smallest they've ever laid their eyes on! I'm famous !"

So then the second lit'le leprechaun walks in , and in just a few short minutes he too walks out with a piece of paper , shouting " I've done it too mateys! I've got the wee-est lit'le feet in all the world! I'm famous I tell you , world famous !!! "

So finally the third little leprechaun goes in , and sure enough in just a few short minutes , he too comes walking out with a piece of paper , but he's not excited like the others were.

" What's the matter matey " asks the other two leprechauns " You don't seem to be as excited as we were about becoming famous! Didn't they find you to have the smal'est little wee wee in all the world ? "

" NO ! " shouted the 3rd leprechaun ............









































AND JUST WHO IN THE HELL IS R1LOVER !!! ???!?!?


you fooker.....



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Lover is offline  
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 10:23 AM
No Crying Allowed
 
R1Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: California
Posts: 20,229
   
No worries, I'm use to these types of threads... lol There is a great guy on the 1098 site named "Jocko" that does these types of jokes every few days.... and he always uses people on the forum... some of them are great but I have had to go change the names on a few of them to his rather then mine...



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Lover is offline  
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 10:25 AM
No Crying Allowed
 
R1Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: California
Posts: 20,229
   
Here is one of them, btu this was a good one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocko View Post
A little girl is in line to see Santa.
When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap.
Santa asks, 'What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?'
The little girl replies, 'I want a Barbie and a R1Lover Doll.'
Santa looks at the little girl a moment and says, 'I thought Barbie comes with Ken.'
'No,' says the little girl. 'She comes with R1Lover she fakes it with Ken.'



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Lover is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,623
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Here is one of them, btu this was a good one...
damn that's one I'll have to remember too

I've told that leprechaun joke about 5 times now ( forums and to friends )

that about covers all my friends , so guess I'm pretty much done with it
Saint is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 06:30 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,350
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
damn that's one I'll have to remember too

I've told that leprechaun joke about 5 times now ( forums and to friends )

that about covers all my friends , so guess I'm pretty much done with it
go to a strip bar with lots of ones.
You'll make lots of new friends as long as you still have money.....

:
R1Budha is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 05:17 AM
Master of Sergeants
 
No1stunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Okinawa
Posts: 5,536
  
Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
I dont care who ya are.....that funny as helllll!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
No1stunner is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Random Sample
 
Statik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Beyond Imagination
Posts: 1,816
 


good one.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Statik is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Moderator
 
MV-999R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,306
  
Damn!!!
MV-999R is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 07:55 AM
Senior Member
 
Slickpitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,198
 
good stuff!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
Slickpitt is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 02:46 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,712
  
Try using this one...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint walks into a pharmacy and tentatively approaches the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, seeing him hesitancy, asks if there is anything that he can do for him. Saint asks him in a quiet voice, "Do you carry extra large condoms?"

The pharmacist points to where they are and asks if he wants to purchase a box.

































































Saint says, "No, but do you mind if I wait here until someone does?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

valerossi is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 02:51 PM
No Crying Allowed
 
R1Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: California
Posts: 20,229
   
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Try using this one...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint walks into a pharmacy and tentatively approaches the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, seeing him hesitancy, asks if there is anything that he can do for him. Saint asks him in a quiet voice, "Do you carry extra large condoms?"

The pharmacist points to where they are and asks if he wants to purchase a box.

Saint says, "No, but do you mind if I wait here until someone does?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG :pwnd:pwnd



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Lover is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***Spoiler*** Valenica GP & World Title Results Biga Racing 15 11-03-2006 11:12 AM
Edwards To Continue With Yamaha For 2007 MotoGP Season R1biker Racing 1 10-27-2006 04:27 PM
Max Biaggi to Suzuki World Superbike. Biga Racing 19 09-19-2006 02:19 PM
Lost World R1Nomad Anything Goes 5 02-10-2006 05:35 AM
We live in a twisted world R1Nomad Anything Goes 12 11-06-2005 06:06 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome