Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Victory Motorcycles

Has anyone had any experience with these bikes ? Anyone own one or have friends that do ? I just happened to see one at work this evening when I stopped in , and the thing had inverted forks , brembo brakes and stainless steel lines......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 09:25 PM
No Crying Allowed

Just word of mouth, but they are said to be really nice bikes.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Rookie again

A friends brother has one and is very satisfied with it. Very reliable so far.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Victory cycles are a class act especially with Arlen Ness signature series in the picture as well

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 07:59 AM

Vegas Jackpot....so sexy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jackpot_hero.jpg (60.0 KB, 7 views)
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I'm liking the 8-Ball
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8_ball05.jpg (69.3 KB, 4 views)

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 01:13 PM

made within 2 hours of where i live.

still dont see a lot of them around.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:05 AM

I have a Vegas.....
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:08 AM
7c Forever

I gotta give them credit for having a cruiser style bike that is staying with the times.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 09:08 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump1979man View Post
I have a Vegas.....
So do you like it? What are your thoughts on it after having it for a while?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
So do you like it? What are your thoughts on it after having it for a while?

Yes, I love it. No problems with mine whatsoever....bought it new in 2005....

Everywhere I go people compliment me on how good it looks.

It handles the twisties great....the brembo brakes are superb and the power is nice too.

In the pic I added the Saddlebags with quick removal brackets to take them off whenever, 4" forward control extensions, leather fork roll bag, Santa Rosa Aces Exhaust, VFC (Like a power commander but for Vics), K&N Filter with open air box cover, chrome battery cover. Added since pic, Low profile windshield.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010059.JPG (64.3 KB, 4 views)
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 01:30 PM
No Crying Allowed

Awesome, it looks great....

It's nice to hear they are such great bikes too...

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump1979man View Post
Yes, I love it. No problems with mine whatsoever....bought it new in 2005....

Everywhere I go people compliment me on how good it looks.

It handles the twisties great....the brembo brakes are superb and the power is nice too.

In the pic I added the Saddlebags with quick removal brackets to take them off whenever, 4" forward control extensions, leather fork roll bag, Santa Rosa Aces Exhaust, VFC (Like a power commander but for Vics), K&N Filter with open air box cover, chrome battery cover. Added since pic, Low profile windshield.
skeet skeet skeet...my fav cruiser man...But is it worth the 18 G's they are asking for it?
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett View Post
skeet skeet skeet...my fav cruiser man...But is it worth the 18 G's they are asking for it?

I dont think any bike is worth what they cost but every other bike of similiar nature costs that and so I would say yes it is worth it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode