Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Do you think she is ready?

She thinks so, but at 17 months I think not....

We were at the local dealer today picking up a Quad for my nephew and my daughter loved the little 50 they had.

Here are a few picks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1263.JPG (185.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1264 (Small).JPG (75.6 KB, 8 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
I going to go with no

But she looks cute on that bike.

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:11 PM
RacerX85

She might be the next Rossi!
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:14 PM
7c Forever

I was about that age when dad started taking me out on the quad, he'd sit me up on the gastank, I could just reach the handlebars, he'd let me drive so long as he had his hands on the bars too and could jump in if I was doing something crazy. sleds too at about that age.

if you're wanting to start her young, that'd be a way to go that's safe, I mean I doubt she'll learn alot about operation of the machine, but it'd go a long ways towards building her confidence, and when she does step into something of her own, she'll already have the base reflexes there from you having helped her along.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Thanks guys....

When she does start riding it will not be on a quad though.... She will learn to ride on two wheels first. then later if she wants one that is fine. but that's a few years away.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:19 PM
7c Forever

she might fit on the V-rod infront of you. Wouldn't teach her alot but I bet she'd absolutly love it.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 04:20 PM
FAsT BOYS

very nice
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:25 PM

get her the training wheels for the pw

i've know kids riding at two when i was in phoenix.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
get her the training wheels for the pw

i've know kids riding at two when i was in phoenix.
Ya I have seen those, that will be the plan soon..... the big thing is we don't really have a place for her to ride it at our house. I hope to find a place with more room someday, but that's hard to do without spending about three times what I have into this home.

My parents have lot's of great riding area, but they are about 40 minutes away.

It will work out somehow.

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:35 PM
7c Forever

40 mins is nothing, take her up to see the grandparents and boot around, perfect.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:39 PM

screw it
she can do laps around the "pool"
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Ya that is probably a great idea.... well have to see. Right now she has a battery powered 4 wheeler that she won't ride....

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha View Post
screw it
she can do laps around the "pool"

I'm sure your wife would love that R1L

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 06:07 PM
7c Forever

laps around a pool in an electric powered quad.

man oh man. Not so sure about this plan.....

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 10:48 PM

Nice, very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
laps around a pool in an electric powered quad.

man oh man. Not so sure about this plan.....

You can ask R1Babba for advise over anything, except for kids...
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Ask the Chief

ramp with sparklers....she's ready.

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
awesome. with training wheels i can't see it hurting much, but at that age it wont' take long to pick up more hand/eye coordination, etc. Even if you decide to wait it shouldn't take that long. not like you're waiting for her to turn 16 to drive a car Should be lots of fun teaching her also...congrats and cute.

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

I think I should wait until her feet at least touch the pegs...

but I guess I could go get it and teach her how to clean it.....

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Nice, very cute!

You can ask R1Babba for advise over anything, except for kids...
i dont believe i was the one who talked about an electric vehicle and a pool if you learn to comprehend.......

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-30-2007, 02:40 AM

Hehehehe, cool pics

Get her one of those electric mini bikes first, but get ready to buy her pw in about two years time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode