Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Bourne Ultimatum

Great movie! Sure, a little "over the top" but isnt that what we go there to see!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 04:26 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
Great movie! Sure, a little "over the top" but isnt that what we go there to see!?

Just got the book from a mate of mine. Haven't started it yet......:corn

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

what is this "book" of which you speak? I know only of television or movies....

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yup, it was BADASS. Best movie of the summer imo

post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

movie kind of reminds me of when I was in black ops for the CIA

post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:54 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
what is this "book" of which you speak? I know only of television or movies....
why does this not surprise me.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Oh damn... :pwnd
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:

when reading books starts putting money in your bank account, let me know

post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:53 AM
7c Forever

LOL, well I'm not making the minimum wage that I used to make before I started reading books anymore. So I guess it's putting money in my bank account right now?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:05 AM

I'm reading Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows

Just wanna know if the little fucker finally gets his ass handed to him by Voldemort now
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:11 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
I'm reading Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows
WHY........would a grown man ever freely admit to this?
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
WHY........would a grown man ever freely admit to this?
BECAUSE...men are still kids deep down inside ?

I just like the books... Complete break with the realities of life... It's like a mental holiday
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
LOL, well I'm not making the minimum wage that I used to make before I started reading books anymore. So I guess it's putting money in my bank account right now?
I'm sure you could draw lines anywhere to correlate books to $$. Reading a book didn't make you more money (directly), but going to school probably did.. I guess what I'm saying is, the information that is in a book can be found in other, more expedited forms (much more interesting too). Sure, you can exercise your mind and all that crap, but who has time?

I probably used less than 50% of the books I was required to have in college, and of the ones I did open I never read them that much. Most of the info was available online or I just made shit up, which always worked.

Hm, lemme see... make stuff up, utilize internet, beat the system......sound like how the real world works

Last edited by kneedragger77; 08-04-2007 at 11:36 AM.
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
BECAUSE...men are still kids deep down inside ?

I just like the books... Complete break with the realities of life... It's like a mental holiday
I'm a kid inside too.

I watched 15 minutes of cartoons this morning

post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i'm like a kid in that i still like boobies

post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Just wanna know if the little fucker finally gets his ass handed to him by Voldemort now
Simple, just read the last few pages and skip the rest... :
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 04:01 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
Simple, just read the last few pages and skip the rest... :

I was thinking the same thing....

and while I don't read anything other then what I have to for work, reading does give your mental state a boost. Like Alex mentioned those of us that have to deal with high amounts of stress at work and/or home need something to get our mind off of our other real life issues. I can see how reading a good book could do this. Personally I just don't make the time, but I should.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Like Alex mentioned those of us that have to deal with high amounts of stress at work and/or home need something to get our mind off of our other real life issues.
This is why there is booze

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
doomsday machine

and video games.
and fiction books *not* intended for children.
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 05:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
This is why there is booze
Yes but some people are alcoholics and shouldn't be drinking...

Besides as you get older you start to realize that booze tears up the body and if you want to live to see your children grow old, you have to take care of the body the best you can.

Ok enough of this justifying reading shit.... I need a beer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode