Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Office pictures !

Thought it would be fun to post pics of your office (workplace)...

I'll go first...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg office.jpg (198.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Belgium; 08-04-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:49 AM
No Crying Allowed

I'm working today, so let me clean mine first... then I will take some pics.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I'm working today, so let me clean mine first... then I will take some pics.

Yea...that's the eternal problem... Gotta clean that s*** up first
post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 10:53 AM
7c Forever

amen, maybe I'll clean it up tonight and get a pic.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Thought it would be fun to post pics of your office (workplace)...

I'll go first...

holy crap

I have that SAME phone

desk was a bit messy, but I always know where everything is at :comperror
Attached Images
File Type: jpg office.jpg (67.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by kneedragger77; 08-04-2007 at 11:40 AM.
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
holy crap

I have that SAME phone
That's why we make the big bucks

Everybody's buying them... TDM is dead...VOIP is the future
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 11:56 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
Can't take camera's to work. But I work in a network engineer cell. 8 of us total + tons of equipment. Cisco boxes to the ceiling.. Looks like a messy warehouse. No matter how many times when clean up in two days its trashed again
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:02 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ok, after a quick cleaning.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 003.jpg (101.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 005.jpg (121.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 006.jpg (88.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 007.jpg (122.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 009.jpg (116.0 KB, 13 views)

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:03 PM
No Crying Allowed

a couple more

Don't miss the "Easy Button"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 010.jpg (126.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 012.jpg (58.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office 013.jpg (105.9 KB, 13 views)

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker View Post
Can't take camera's to work. But I work in a network engineer cell. 8 of us total + tons of equipment. Cisco boxes to the ceiling.. Looks like a messy warehouse. No matter how many times when clean up in two days its trashed again
You got your CCIE yet ? I'm #5486... Was a CCIE proctor (no, not a proctologist...) for years, and I was amazed to learn they're up to 15,000 CCIE's already...

CCIE is nothing special anymore...we have people racking up 3 or 4 CCIE certifications...

But it's getting hard for me to re-certify now that I have joined the Dark Side... (management)...
post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:03 PM
phil-osepher

old school adding machine!

post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

NICE office R1Lover !!!!

Are those 3Com switches ?
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:10 PM
No Crying Allowed

Thanks Alex.... it took 10 years here to get my own office, but if was worth the wait...

I have once more important pic...

When we moved into this office I was in charge of the whole remodel, so I was able to design it how I wanted it. So of course I had a little fridge put in too..

On the switches.... no, we are on a very small IT budget... there Dell's.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhett's Office.jpg (85.9 KB, 5 views)

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 12:49 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
old school adding machine!
hmmmmm It's only about 6 months old and it's called a calculator... lol I'm surprised you don't have one since you do work in a bank... lol

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:30 PM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Kudos to you for actually understanding that cable management is a good thing. I rarely see small businesses with IT/telco closets that look that clean. Usually it's like trying to hack through the jungles of freaking Vietnam to get to a switch or the demarc.
post #16 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 PM
`beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
You got your CCIE yet ? I'm #5486... Was a CCIE proctor (no, not a proctologist...) for years, and I was amazed to learn they're up to 15,000 CCIE's already...

CCIE is nothing special anymore...we have people racking up 3 or 4 CCIE certifications...

But it's getting hard for me to re-certify now that I have joined the Dark Side... (management)...
Not yet. In fact I need to re-cert the CCNA. I've been focusing on CompTIA stuff. With in the last 3 months I've got the Network+ and Security+ (needed these to continue Government networking as a civilian)

I need to get back in and re-cert w/ Cisco. I'll be taking the CCNP with in the next 3 months. After that I'll try for the CCIE. (I hear it's really rough)
post #17 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
Kudos to you for actually understanding that cable management is a good thing. I rarely see small businesses with IT/telco closets that look that clean. Usually it's like trying to hack through the jungles of freaking Vietnam to get to a switch or the demarc.
Thanks... In our old office, it was a mess....... When we moved over here I tore out all the existing wiring for both network and phones. I started from scratch and did it all myself. I was proud of it but not many people know any different, so thanks for noticing.

p.s. Did you notice your sign?
:

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:44 PM
doomsday machine

Quote:
p.s. Did you notice your sign?
:
HAHAHAH

No I missed that on the first look. Maybe you should put it somehere more obvious.....like in your window. Facing out.
post #19 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:45 PM
`beer?

Quote:
a couple more

Don't miss the "Easy Button"
get off the forum and get back to work!
post #20 of 73 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 01:52 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
hmmmmm It's only about 6 months old and it's called a calculator... lol I'm surprised you don't have one since you do work in a bank... lol
did work at a bank......

uncle sam has me working full time at the moment.

i use the calculator on my computer, just dont need the tape on yours

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode