Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

why are dogs so cute?

couldnt resist stopping by the pet store 2 days ago.....freakin puppies always get me

if i didnt already have two mutts I'd get another one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 08:56 PM
doomsday machine

What's up with you and the anklebiters, man?

Get a real dog.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rottweiler2.jpg (48.2 KB, 1 views)
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
What's up with you and the anklebiters, man?

Get a real dog.
big dogs take big shits....

maybe if I lived on a farm :r1budha

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
big dogs take big shits....

maybe if I lived on a farm :r1budha
How true, a friend had two Bull-Mastif's..man when those dogs laid a cable...eewwww

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 02:15 AM

You should be in the Navy instead of the Army...
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
Glad you called him on it shagz those aren't dogs, but wanna be dogs. I got a nice 5 mo old rot at my feet right now and that's a DOG!

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 08:35 AM
No Crying Allowed

I don't see one cute dog in this thread?

So I'm confused

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 09:35 AM

Another little one...

Won the "ugliest dog in the world" contest a couple times...

Isn't he a cutie ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sam-ugliest-dog.jpg (23.9 KB, 4 views)
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 10:02 AM
7c Forever

the cataract really doesn't help.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
the cataract really doesn't help.

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
You should be in the Navy instead of the Army...
oh shit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
Glad you called him on it shagz those aren't dogs, but wanna be dogs. I got a nice 5 mo old rot at my feet right now and that's a DOG!
But think about the super size shits you get along with that.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:00 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
Pics, fool! PICS!!!
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:01 AM
7c Forever

if you want little shits, get a cat.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:10 AM

Ankle biters don't usually maul small kids to death...
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:13 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Ankle biters don't usually maul small kids to death...
Neither do *well trained* and *well socialized* large breeds. Unfortunately, the breed tends to get the bad rap when the owner is to blame most of the time.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Neither do *well trained* and *well socialized* large breeds. Unfortunately, the breed tends to get the bad rap when the owner is to blame most of the time.
I agree...I have a lab who just turned 10 yesterday. We schooled her for 4 years and did agility and all that... She's a very social dog, but....she's still an animal.

It's just that when a dog - however well adjusted - acts out, the damage done is far greater with a large breed than a small one...

I had a Mastiff a loooong time ago... He (Max) was 210lbs of pure muscle and the finest dog you will ever meet. But I wouldn't get another one like that now that I have kids... I tend to err on the side of caution.

And if our lab goes to meet it's maker... We will not be getting another dog. Period.

3 Kids and a dog lead to too much dirt in the house, and you can never give the dog the time or attention it's entitled to.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:22 AM
7c Forever

I am a fairly firm believer that 9 out of 10 times there's a dog attack, it's the fault of a person, not the dog. Either the dogs owner, or the person who was attacked. Not that they're necessarily to blame and it's all their fault that they got mauled. But realistically, if you know how to deal with a dog there's no excuse for being attacked by anything short of a starved attack dog.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

I love how most guys have to get a fucking big badass dog to compensate for their own lack of manhood....

I have little pip squeaks that I love to play with, and if someone comes inside my fence I don't need them to do anything because I'm the one dishing out the ass whooping. I guess if you NEED a big dog, then you need to examine your own inner self and think about why you are such a pussy.

*not pointing anyone here out in specific, just in general....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Another little one...

Won the "ugliest dog in the world" contest a couple times...

Isn't he a cutie ?
damn

that is one ugly mo-fo

Quote:
Bottom line, the most WELL TRAINED animal in the world is STILL an ANIMAL... there is nothing you can do to change that, and there will always be SOMETHING that can flip that switch to turn Mr Nice doggy into a killer.

Last edited by kneedragger77; 08-05-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:49 AM
No Crying Allowed

My dog of choice is a golden retriever, I have had two of them and the last one just passed away last summer

Anyway, I have never got a dog for protection.... my dogs were like family and were not for anything other then to enjoy and be around.

I grew up with my parents with a little dog in the house and never again will I have a dog in my home........ Dogs belong outside imo.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

I wish I could have a retriever, when I was a kid we had a black lab, best dog ever...

someday I'll have another one. They are really friendly

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode