Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

Is it just me?

So I just get back from a going away party for a good friend from work. I am soo pissed my head hurts. Tell me if this seems normal to you guys/gals. So I've worked with this guy for about 10 years now and he just became a manager. He's been seeing this supervisor chick and told one of his fellow managers. That fellow manager spilled the beans to a higher manager... anyways it wound up to the top manager and now he's been transfered to another store. At his going away party tonight all those fookin rats were there that got him kicked out like it was no big deal, tellin jokes and laughing it up like nothin has happened. I was pissed and bit my tongue the whole 45mins. i was there. I don't get it, some other managers are boppin workers there and nothin happens to them. My buddy says he doesn't hate them and all is good but i see somethin different in his eyes. I wouldn't have been there if he hadn't have invited me since I think most of the people there are fake. So is it just me that thinks it's not ok to stab you in the back and then act like your best friend a minute later?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 08:44 AM
RacerX85

Don't get mad...get even.

EDIT: And it's complete fucking bullshit, but most people are bitches like that.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 09:12 AM
No Crying Allowed

You can look at this two ways........

1. He is the one who violated company pollicy and started dating an employee. This is a big no no. So he can't blame anyone else that he was caught.

2. Or you can look at it like his other fellow managers ratted him out, so fuck them.

Bottom like is he should have known it was wrong to date someone within the company and it doubles the issue if this person works directly under him. There are so many harassment lawsuits over things like this that 99% of all workplaces that "pay attention" to the laws have made this terms for termination these days.

So in this case it sounds as if the company is saying, ok if you want to date her then we will move you to another store then there are no liability issues for the company.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
You can look at this two ways........

1. He is the one who violated company pollicy and started dating an employee. This is a big no no. So he can't blame anyone else that he was caught.

2. Or you can look at it like his other fellow managers ratted him out, so fuck them.

Bottom like is he should have known it was wrong to date someone within the company and it doubles the issue if this person works directly under him. There are so many harassment lawsuits over things like this that 99% of all workplaces that "pay attention" to the laws have made this terms for termination these days.

So in this case it sounds as if the company is saying, ok if you want to date her then we will move you to another store then there are no liability issues for the company.

:imwst
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

I totally agree with you guys on the dating thing and respecting company policy and all "BUT" I do not agree with;
The policy about siblings/ relatives, are not able to work in the same department. Which there are.

The policy about management/ supervisors dating subordinates. Which there are.

The policy about married couples not being able to work in the same store "if one of them is management" Which there are.

As you can see the rules only apply to someone special, in which way special, i don't know? I think the rules should apply to everyone the same way. This is why i'm upset. And oh yes, I will get even. Being there 15 years, i know all sorts of ways
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 06:18 AM

Exactly why you never ever date anyone at work! Manager or no!

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode