Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Just picked up a 4-door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for my Sister going to be driving it out to her..

Found her a very good deal out here yesterday so we got it all setup with the trade in of her car going to meet her in Mesquite, NV and trade cars so we can give the dealer her '97 4-Runner for the trade..

These things are cool as hell.. I'm having a blast driving it till I have to give it over to her... hahahahaha

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0023.JPG (55.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0024.JPG (54.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0025.JPG (58.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0027.JPG (46.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0028.JPG (54.2 KB, 1 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:21 AM

Nice!

How's the insurance on this thing? Cause in Quebec, insurance rate for this is crazy because they said it's one of top car on the stolen cars list...
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:28 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga

Great looking Jeep

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 08:08 AM

Looks sweet... but I am partial to the 2 door....

Kind of looks like a fucked up hummer/old landcrusier/jeep.

But at the end of the day
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 09:04 AM
7c Forever

those are really cool. I have had both short and long wheelbase jeeps and the little ones are definitely too small to be effective, on the road or off. Getting a little stretch of the wheelbase is exactly what they needed.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 10:49 AM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
Real Nice.....One of the guys where I work has one. Great looking vehicle, I wish I could talk my wife into driving one. Then I could take it when I wanted and leave her the truck.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Send a message via AIM to 2000750
Looks cool man...

I don't think I ever told you I picked up my FJ Cruiser!
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000750 View Post
Looks cool man...

Your must be a strong sunofabitch then.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Looks cool man...

nice, not really a fan of them they seem to have huge blind spots in them..

What did you do with your truck?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Crash Test Dummy

Sold the truck to my old man.

Here's a quick pic...already put wheels/tires on...

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:34 AM

^ 2000750, first time I've seen this, very cool looking vehicle!

Is this like the Japanese version of the Hummer?
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 12:10 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
^ 2000750, first time I've seen this, very cool looking vehicle!

Is this like the Japanese version of the Hummer?
yeap.

also the first vehicle in about 10 years from japan that is even half competent off-road. Pretty impressive really.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Sold the truck to my old man.

Here's a quick pic...already put wheels/tires on...

cool did you get a trailer for the bikes?

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Yep! It pulls awesome!

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Yep! It pulls awesome!
can both fit on it or just one at a time?

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Crash Test Dummy

I haven't had the ZX10 and the Warrior on it at the same time. But I used it for the ZX10 and a Ducati 749s when I went to Hastings for a track day last month. The trailer did awesome!
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Nice!!!

Ya I'm having fun right now driving the Jeep around till I have to take it to my Sister in LA..

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 06:05 PM
RacerX85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
those are really cool. I have had both short and long wheelbase jeeps and the little ones are definitely too small to be effective, on the road or off. Getting a little stretch of the wheelbase is exactly what they needed.
The TJs and their cousins make the best vehicles for serious off roading specifically BECAUSE of their short wheelbase. They almost never high center and you can run a lot less lift to traverse the same terrain. No offense but you must have never seriously rock crawled if you think their small size does anything but help them.

EDIT: This statement is made of my own experience rock crawling where our TJs with stock wheelbases had a lot easier time navigating obstacles than 100+ inch wheelbase vehicles. This is not to say in any way shape or form that what Jr. said is wrong. Maybe our TJs had really good shock settings and weren't affected by pitch as bad as the ones he's dealt with. Who knows?

Last edited by RacerX85; 08-11-2007 at 01:38 AM.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 06:30 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX85 View Post
The TJs and their cousins make the best vehicles for serious off roading specifically BECAUSE of their short wheelbase. They almost never high center and you can run a lot less lift to traverse the same terrain. No offense but you must have never seriously rock crawled if you think their small size does anything but help them.
as far as not high-centering, they do well yes, BUT in terms of stability (and avoiding roll-over) they're leagues behind the longer wheelbase jeeps. High centering is not a serious issue if you're lifted and running lockers. as nomatter what atleast 1 wheel is gonna be on the ground and that's all you need.

however the ability to apply throttle while climbing without lifting wheels, or to apply brakes on a descent without pitching it. Furthermore, a broader wheelbase increases the probability that you'll be able to land a wheel in something firm enough to give you grip.

I've owned a CJ-7, as well as a comanche, and the comanche would wheel circles around the CJ any day of the week, without problems. The best part about the CJ was the toughness of the transmission and the transfer case, but compared to the chassis issues that it had, it was not worth the trade off. You'll also notice that most heavily modified TJ's have an extended wheelbase (longarm suspension lift kits) Aswell as that they often run wider than stock axles.

there's no simple solution, shortest possible wheelbase isn't good, nor is longest possible, there's a compromise that has to be made, in my experience it's around 105"-110" wheelbase.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode