Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Three kids b-day parties is too much for one weekend.

Well we just got home from the third of three birthday parties this weekend. One was yesterday evening and two today right after each other. No naps for an 18 month old = trouble...

It's been a long day and a cold beer is in order now. I now have to get up at 5am and head to the bay area again for work, I hate the shitty ass traffic there and it's probably the worst place to drive in all of cali other then LA.

Rant off..............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Sounds like you had fun

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 06:47 PM

You party animal!
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Don't take this one the wrong way... she only gets one sip... lol

but she loves beer....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1363 (2).JPG (140.6 KB, 4 views)

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
lol her future bf will have to thank you for that when she outdrinks him hehe

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-12-2007, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

errrrrrrrrrrr no b/f allowed.... I don't even want to think about that time in life... it's not going to be pretty.

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
atleast you had beer. i went to one childs bday party this weekend and it blew.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 03:43 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
errrrrrrrrrrr no b/f allowed.... I don't even want to think about that time in life... it's not going to be pretty.
Will you be sharpening an AXE in the middle of the living room, when the first bf arrives???

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Or cleaning my guns

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 AM
RacerX85

Dude, if your little one is already drinking beer, she may well end up being the queen of party animals. Wow.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 10:20 AM
7c Forever

actually young kids like bitter tastes, it's normal, something about the order that their taste buds develop in. Give it 2-3 years and she won't want anything to do with it.

She'll love olives at this age too, and same deal, couple of years she'll hate them.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Yes, she loves olives.... lol that's funny.

At about 2 years or so they hate it.... as mentioned she only get one sip... lol

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 01:19 PM

Don't know what the deal is... Here in Belgium kids practically get raised with beer !

Maybe that's why we are a people of morons

Looks like you had fun, even though you wouldn't want to admit it

And... Having twins and 3 families (yadda yadda divorces and shit) we always have several parties for the kids in series, since we can't really have one side of the family meet the other

I feel your pain bro.... But hell, dulls it
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Don't know what the deal is... Here in Belgium kids practically get raised with beer !

Maybe that's why we are a people of morons

Looks like you had fun, even though you wouldn't want to admit it

And... Having twins and 3 families (yadda yadda divorces and shit) we always have several parties for the kids in series, since we can't really have one side of the family meet the other

I feel your pain bro.... But hell, dulls it
ok, I'm happy now.... Ya that many parties must be rough... I have a friend who does it like that... one in the morning for one side of the family and one in the afternoon for the other. Sucks but I go to both and drink through the whole day so it's all good for me.... lol

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 07:41 PM
phil-osepher

Not sure if I could have handled the 3 parties in one day bro, you are truly a ironman. About the beer and kids, I see nothing wrong with introducing them to the flavor. Now, it would be another thing entirely if you had your kid mixing drinks for you......wait.....I know someone like that

I don't plan on cleaning my guns when the BF comes around. I'm just going to say: "I'd kill a snitch.....not saying that I have, not saying that I haven't.....but I'd definitely do it...."

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

can you have her mix me one too?

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode