Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

thoughts on illegal immigration

do you guys have huge problems with this where you live? here in salt lake it has become a huge problem and crime rates are soaring because of it. just curious about other areas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:38 AM
No Crying Allowed

yes- lock the borders fuck em. at least the one to the south.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:06 AM
jimmy crack corn

its been stated that each illegal immigrant will cost taxpayers one million dollars over their lifetime. It never fails to amaze me how the overwhelming voice of the people want it to stop and our elected government is dragging its heals year after year.
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:10 AM

Pisses me off.... Millions of illegal immigrants come into the US and get the "let's legalize these poor people" treatment and then go straight to wellfare, and my parents who want to retire in the US and spend their hard earned money there get the news that they can only stay 6 months a year in the new house they built there (supporting the US economy in a major way BTW) ???

Sucks.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:18 AM
No Crying Allowed

Yes for sure Alex, it's fooked up the way it is right now.... the sad thing like maccattack mentioned, it's not the people who are making it the way it is.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
easy, it's illegal...act like it's illegal! We are harder on someone stealing out of a store than we are for someone illegally coming into the country. Doesn't make sense. Good thing terrorists don't have border runners teach them how to enter the country.

post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
Good thing terrorists don't have border runners teach them how to enter the country.
they do it now. hell they have a school to teach hadjis how to look and act hispanic so they can fit in
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 05:59 PM
phil-osepher

obviously it is a problem we cannot control, but we are also supporting.....how many Americans do you know that will go out and pick vegetables all day for $3 an hour? How many will work in facotries in terrible conditions for minimum wage? They are working the jobs we don't want, and WE TOLERATE it. it is a double standard

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
obviously it is a problem we cannot control, but we are also supporting.....how many Americans do you know that will go out and pick vegetables all day for $3 an hour? How many will work in facotries in terrible conditions for minimum wage? They are working the jobs we don't want, and WE TOLERATE it. it is a double standard
you are right. maybe if we cut out most of the welfare type programs people would work to eat or they would die stealing. i dont want to work those jobs.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 07:35 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
you are right. maybe if we cut out most of the welfare type programs people would work to eat or they would die stealing. i dont want to work those jobs.
Exactly, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Why get a job when you can have kids and live off of taxpayer money? Why get medical insurance when you can just go to a hospital (where you can't be turned away) and rack up a 50,000 bill that you and I will pay?

Ah.......no time to worry about that now, what with all the global warming, Iraq war, 2/3 of America overweight issue, gas prices, bridge collapses, over litigious society we have, dog fighting rings, Britney Spears and Posh Spice, American Idol and the inflation.......

There is one simple answer though, right R1Nomad? Impeach Bush and everything corrects itself

post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Ta Moko

Hey those fuckers are taking my jobs

LOL

Bush wants them here as do his buddies in big business

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 08:16 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Nomad View Post
Hey those fuckers are taking my jobs

LOL

Bush wants them here as do his buddies in big business

I have a question. If people think they are the "little guy" and "the man" is holding them down, then wouldn't it only be natural to aspire to be "the man?"

why complain about being picked on when you can make your way to the top and avoid that hassle?

post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Pisses me off.... Millions of illegal immigrants come into the US and get the "let's legalize these poor people" treatment and then go straight to wellfare, and my parents who want to retire in the US and spend their hard earned money there get the news that they can only stay 6 months a year in the new house they built there (supporting the US economy in a major way BTW) ???

Sucks.
That still pisses me off when I think about that. Your folks are great people...law abiding, tax paying...and including them purchasing their house have contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the US economy. Yet the "Government" gives them a hard time about being here. But if someone jumps of a boat and sets foot on land illegally, not only are they allowed to stay but they're handed cash and told "Welcome to the US - Feel free to take advantage of us". The double standard pisses me off. We have cubans hitting the beaches here by the boat loads and they know damn well all they have to do is touch dry land and they're home free.

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
That still pisses me off when I think about that. Your folks are great people...law abiding, tax paying...and including them purchasing their house have contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the US economy. Yet the "Government" gives them a hard time about being here. But if someone jumps of a boat and sets foot on land illegally, not only are they allowed to stay but they're handed cash and told "Welcome to the US - Feel free to take advantage of us". The double standard pisses me off. We have cubans hitting the beaches here by the boat loads and they know damn well all they have to do is touch dry land and they're home free.
thats bullshit
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Mummy Man

If you want to really stop it the solution is EASY. If a businessman hires someone that is illegal and he didn't take precautions to ensure he was a citizen then slap them with a 50k fine and make the business go to court to prove they didn't know and couldn't have known.

Then let the military patrol the borders and let anyone running INTO the country get a bullet in the back if he doesn't stop on command.

Also why send them back when we catch them? I say put them in jail for 3 years so they can't make money or send it anywhere. sure we would pay to jail them, but it wouldnt' take long before they realized it's not worth the risk then we woudln't have to jail that many.

Politicians won't do it though because they want the hispanic vote...it's a shame.

post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

very nice corey. here recently 2 illegal mexicans went into a 1 chair beauty shop owned and operated by a 24 year old chicana american female and gut shot her. they left without getting a dime. she had a customer in the chair and her 7 and 12 year old little brother and sister there also.. on a local news website if you say anything about illegal immigration you get dogged like you are a racist. i still do it but fuck these fuckers are stupid with the whole"they just want to have a better life" thing.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=1646846

Last edited by Snair; 08-19-2007 at 10:04 PM. Reason: to add a link
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Mummy Man

if you want a better life i completely understand, but do it legally. Look at what happened to dog the bounty hunter who went into mexico and got a low life scumbag rapist? No other country in the world is this easy on ILLEGAL immigrants. I just don't get it.

post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

me either but i wish we would stop it
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 11:47 AM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony

They're a drain on the economy because no income taxes are being withheld. No SS tax, not Medicare tax. I'm not saying we should make them citizens, but if they are gonna be here they should pay the same taxes I do...

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.

Last edited by R4Ltony; 08-20-2007 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Advanced Member

Here's my input. If you want to be in this country, get a green card. Get a job. And you can stay. If your over here just to kidnap our women and steal our cars, go F your mother.

But AZ is INFESTED with illegals right now. White people are definitely the minority here.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode