Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
NAACP are idiots

First I see them hold a news conference on don't judge Michael Vick before the facts come out.. Well the facts come out and he is so guilty it's not even funny...

That's why his dumb ass is pleading guilty now!!!!

Now I see they don't want him to be suspended. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

NAACP: Let Vick play again after sentence
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...PHCP&GT1=10347

His dumb ass should be banned from the league, if he is dumb and fucked up in the head enough to start an illegal business like that he does not need to be associated with the NFL..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 07:58 PM
FAsT BOYS

yep he is and they are
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 08:01 PM
phil-osepher

most believe he cannot come back....his QB rating was only in the mid 70's and after 2 years being gone from the league who will sign him? Not saying it isn't possible, but he is no Peyton Manning.....

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

I know he's more of a running back than a f'n QB... Him and his brother are pieces of shit... Fucking Ghetto Trash.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 PM
jimmy crack corn

I cant tell if that head guy for the naacp is dumb or playing dumb. he said some silly stuff about dogs hunting and human life. as if Vic is going to jail over the life of a dog ( I love dogs I have one ) the federal gov does not care in the least about the life of a dog. if it was about killing dogs honestly I dont think the fine would be much over the average speeding ticket . it about the organised crime rico type gangster type crap that they are sending him to the slammer for. I couldnt tell you the first thing about pro football but if that Pete Rose fella got toasted over betting on sports I dont think that Vic fella should ever be able to dribble a football again
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
I cant tell if that head guy for the naacp is dumb or playing dumb. he said some silly stuff about dogs hunting and human life. as if Vic is going to jail over the life of a dog ( I love dogs I have one ) the federal gov does not care in the least about the life of a dog. if it was about killing dogs honestly I dont think the fine would be much over the average speeding ticket . it about the organised crime rico type gangster type crap that they are sending him to the slammer for. I couldnt tell you the first thing about pro football but if that Pete Rose fella got toasted over betting on sports I dont think that Vic fella should ever be able to dribble a football again
dribble a football??? it's throw a football and dribble a basketball.. getting your sports messed up a little.. hahahaha

Well dogfighting/gambling/racketeering are all Felony crimes so it is about the dog fighting but I think the animal cruelty is a misdemeanor or some shit I'm not sure..

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
jimmy crack corn

Yes I remember now football is the one where you kick the ball thu the netted goal. just kidn , I was thinking that rl white was trying to take the heat off of vic by trying to make it about a dogs life rather than the federal organized gangster stuff. either that or the head of the naacp is the dumbest man on the planet
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

I think it's a little from column A and column B

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 02:29 PM

Stupid is as stupid does!!!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 07:31 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
HE SHOULD BE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE

His Own Dad Said He Was Guilty!

Last edited by No1stunner; 08-24-2007 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 AM

The NAACP, along with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, are the biggest racists of all time. OK well maybe not of all time, they're not burning or hanging people. Anyway it's all about race... it just irritates the crap outta me because, personally, I don't care if you're black brown green orange or fucking purple. If Vick was a latino or oriental or whatever the NAACP would say he was guilty as hell.

A lot of times race isn't even an issue, nor is it on the minds of most people, until some organization or some crackpot comes out and defends him ONLY because he's black... then it sparks these kinds of debates.

Not only should Vick not play in the NFL again, he shouldn't be allowed to even play in the AF2(Arena Football 2) league! But truth be known he probably will be allowed to play. Because we are a society that turns our heads and doesn't hold people accountable for their actions. Why? Because we need to be entertained! And Mike Vick is entertaining to watch on the football field. Oh, and we love drama too! Think of all the drama and media frenzy there will be when he gets back into football! Won't that be wonderful??? Vick has no morale regret about any of this. His only regret is that he got caught. He made that very clear when he lied and denied having any involvement until the bitter end. You know, when he had a mountain of evidence as tall as Everest against him? Not to mention his buddies turning on him. Suddenly he takes full responsibility and is very sorry... aww well isn't that sweet of him. Lets reward him with a puppy for his honesty and thoughtfulness.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 01:34 PM

The fact that one word within NAACP stands for ADVANCEMENT means that they should look at what he did and NOT promote him as a role model. how does he advance anything for the African American race except negative stereotypes????

He's done. Those org's should distance themselves immediately and move on to better causes.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 PM
FAsT BOYS

everybody knows sharpton and jesse are just media whores. they will pipe up and pull a race card anytime they can bitches
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

You're FUCKING kidding me!!!!!!!!!

The case against Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick has exposed a split within both the NAACP and the larger African-American community, as some activists condemn Vick’s role in the deaths of fighting dogs and others cast him as a victim of a racist justice system.

cont..............
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20411561/

So he admits he bank rolled an illegal dogfighting ring which is a FELONY!!! and it's a racist justice system... Fuck the NAACP, all they do is destroy the good people do to try and further Black people..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode