Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

minnesota state fair

are any of you going. me and steph are going to be up there from the 24th till the 31st. gonna see bbking on like the 28th
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
^

Thanks for the invite, but it's a bit out of my way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
are any of you going. me and steph are going to be up there from the 24th till the 31st. gonna see bbking on like the 28th
Yeah sure. Should be there on Sunday. A few friends are setting up a ride that day also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i'll be there...pm me your cell phone so i can get in contact with you!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 04:21 AM
Ass Cramp

Seeing that there is no more beer garden, If you guys want to go booze it up this weekend let me know, i'll PM you guys my #.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

what do you mean no more beer garden. last time i was here i was surprised they closed down all the clubs in the moa
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 04:11 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
what do you mean no more beer garden. last time i was here i was surprised they closed down all the clubs in the moa
Yeah most of the clubs in MOA did close. The only one that's open is Hooters. They had plans to not have a beer garden at the fair this year. I don't mind though. We always have the Northeast pub crawl

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

well we went today cause my cousin has to work the next 3 days, hes a fucking cop, can you believe it? i should pick better relatives haha. well we ate the big corn dogs, tom thumb doughnuts, cheese curds, ice cream, gater meat, fries, a big assed bucket of chocolate chip cookies, malts, mountain dew, belgian waffles on a stick, chicken and i know im forgeting something. i love the fair. so much to eat. on wednesday we are going back because its my cousins 30th b day. then thursday me and steph are going back to hear bb king. hahaha corey and r6 when are you guys going?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Ass Cramp

Quote:
well we went today cause my cousin has to work the next 3 days, hes a fucking cop, can you believe it? i should pick better relatives haha. well we ate the big corn dogs, tom thumb doughnuts, cheese curds, ice cream, gater meat, fries, a big assed bucket of chocolate chip cookies, malts, mountain dew, belgian waffles on a stick, chicken and i know im forgeting something. i love the fair. so much to eat. on wednesday we are going back because its my cousins 30th b day. then thursday me and steph are going back to hear bb king. hahaha corey and r6 when are you guys going?

I will be there today (sunday) right after work. Be hooking up with some friends and riding there. I wanted to go to BB King but I have both jobs on Thursday. But all good, I'll treat today like I would Christmas of TG, not eat till I get there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode