Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Riding Class Complete.

So this weekend I took the MSF course.

Holy crap. My whole body is sore! I have muscles sore that I didn't know existed. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I caught on. In fact, the instructor told me I was doing better than some of the guys that had been riding for a few years. There were 30 people on the class. Only 2 other girls, one being my friend, and the other being some older woman having a midlife crisis who failed miserably at the whole course. The first day we were out there riding it was pouring rain. When I say pouring, I mean giant puddles on the ground and water DRIPPING off my jeans. Not fun. But it only rained for about 2 hours. Never dropped the bike, only stalled it once coming out of first gear (very first time trying). It almost tipped over, but I caught it and brought it back up before it hit the ground :

In the end, I got the best score of the whole class

Now I just need to go down to the MVD and get my endorsement :

Saturday (Sept 1st) is the magical day that I get my bike!! Everything is all set up now I just have to freakin wait. Grrr. :corn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:17 PM
phil-osepher

and your first bike will be........a new 600 supersport machine?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:18 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Congratulation on passing the class.

So at the class did you take the test for your endorsement too and now you just need to take the written and turn in all your stuff??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Congratulation on passing the class.

So at the class did you take the test for your endorsement too and now you just need to take the written and turn in all your stuff??

Nope, written test done. Only missed one :

Everything is done just have to turn in the papers and get my new license with the endorsement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
and your first bike will be........a new 600 supersport machine?
HA! No.

'07 Ninja 250

Then after that I will get a 600 :

Last edited by RiderChick; 08-26-2007 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

Congrat's Sarah... that's awesome...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 09:00 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderChick View Post
Nope, written test done. Only missed one :

Everything is done just have to turn in the papers and get my new license with the endorsement.

HA! No.

'07 Ninja 250

Then after that I will get a 600 :
outstanding

Good work, very smart, and good luck!!!!

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Rookie again

Way to go! Nerve rackin waiting for that new ride isn't it? Be safe.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Ask the Chief

Congrats for doing it right! Best first step.

post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
congrats
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 03:00 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Awesome! I remember the thrill of getting my first bike and taking the saftey course. Congrats and be safe out there!

post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 03:54 AM

Congrats
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Congrats, nice to see you are not starting out with a liter bike

post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Advanced Member

congrats on passing with flying colors..........and not dropping your bike.......and not starting out with a literbike
I took that course in 1993 and even though I thought I knew everything about riding, I STILL learned a couple of things
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Random Sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by rweezystunner View Post
...I STILL learned a couple of things
Me too... I had a lot of bad habits!!

Congrats RC! tear it up girl!

post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Hhahaha yeah trust me, the bf wouldn't let me start on a liter bike. Hell he won't let me start on a 600

But, it's smart. I will get a bigger bike when I'm ready

I thought the course was going to be a lot harder...once I got the hang of the turning it was game over for those cones!

It's pretty sad that a 19 year old 120lbs girl who's never ridin a bike went faster (and smoother) through the cones than a 25 yr old male that's been riding for 2 years. Just thought that was funny...
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Advanced Member

Just out of curiosity, how many RiderCoaches were there for your class? And when you say there were 30 people in the class, I hope you mean in the classroom portion and not all on the same range.
It sounds like you did very well. As far as you doing better than everyone else, some people are just wired to ride a motorcycle. You might be one of them. On the flip side, some people are most definitely NOT wired to ride, and those are the scary ones. All in all, congrats!

Just call me Captain Crash...

post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeR1 View Post
Just out of curiosity, how many RiderCoaches were there for your class? And when you say there were 30 people in the class, I hope you mean in the classroom portion and not all on the same range.
It sounds like you did very well. As far as you doing better than everyone else, some people are just wired to ride a motorcycle. You might be one of them. On the flip side, some people are most definitely NOT wired to ride, and those are the scary ones. All in all, congrats!
In the classroom there was one coach...but out on the range there was 2 coaches for every 10 people. we were split up into 3 groups. It was so much fun. hahaha
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderChick View Post
In the classroom there was one coach...but out on the range there was 2 coaches for every 10 people. we were split up into 3 groups. It was so much fun. hahaha
Good stuff. I was hoping that's how it was. Otherwise that would have been a MAJOR violation of the MSF curriculum. Anyway, glad you did so well.:corn

Just call me Captain Crash...

post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Congrats noob!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode