Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
Pazzo Feeler

What do you guys think of this color. Obviously it's only for the orange colored suzuki and the repsol's. Just curious what you guys think though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orange [640x480].jpg (93.6 KB, 35 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:14 AM
No Crying Allowed

It looks gold? or it's my old eyes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
It looks gold? or it's my old eyes
I think it's your eyes :r1budha
....or maybe a crappy/badly set up monitor

Looks pretty good to me. Maybe a little light for the Suzuki orange but closer for the Repsol.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member

I am scared to death of colored parts due to growing up in the Lockhart/Phillips "you buy it and it will fade in 1 month" days back in the 90's.
Looks ok but will probably look like shit in a year- black or silver is way safer, and I understand gold doesn't really fade either
nice bike though
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

the suzuki has several shades of orange and so doe sthe repsol so it mimiks some shades, but not others.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:58 AM

I think the orange is a bit bright, even for the Repsol. I prefer the new Repsol Blue Pazzos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bk_back_home_4.jpg (205.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bk_back_home_5.jpg (197.1 KB, 5 views)
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

the new blue will be available shortly i'm told btw khauna nice job going off on another forum on another vendor. hard to keep my mouth shut in there, but you were 100% correct in what you stated, i remember it all

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
the new blue will be available shortly i'm told btw khauna nice job going off on another forum on another vendor. hard to keep my mouth shut in there, but you were 100% correct in what you stated, i remember it all
Yes, I was one of the few lucky ones to get these before they are available.

It's got me thinking how a orange set would look on the Repsol. It would have to be a very close match as the lever will sit right next the the orange on the body.

Hmmmm, what did I say on another forum... Oh, I think I know what you mean. I have since buried the hatchet so to speak, and have ended my feud. Sometimes it's just not worth it, life is too short to argue about the little things.

You run things a little differently over here Corey. We all know you run a biz but you don't shove it down our throats. I just get tired of that on some other forums but have realized that it is what it is and if others don't have a problem then why should I?
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

true, yah, i try and tell it like it is without any BS. *shrugs* There are many shades of repsols, but the levers match the middle color of the shades.

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
I like corey, that bike color is really hot too.

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 02:43 PM

Do you have these already? Do you have a Repsol you can put them on? If not, send them to me and I'll snap some pics and send them back. I would definitely like to see how they look on the Repsol.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
yeah its a closer match to the repsol then the suzuki. But they do look good
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 08:33 PM
phil-osepher

I like
But only for that bike

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yah, it's not meant to fit all bikes of course. It's cool they are coming out with more colors though...

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
yah, it's not meant to fit all bikes of course. It's cool they are coming out with more colors though...
I agree. When I buy some ill be getting all black, keeping the scheme going with a darker image :
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 05:04 PM

i like them both, the repsol blue and the orange :
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 11:51 PM

it looks good but i think it would look better with an all black lever with the adjuster that color. That way you can't tell right off the bat how much the shade is off. I'd def. have to see closer pics to really define the color but i'd rather have it be suttle that have it say bam i'm here. That's why i went with the all black gold adjuster combo fits perfect oh and i traded my exhaust for a carbon fiber one. it' looks bad ass.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-01-2007, 12:11 AM

This color will only fit the Slowzuki, not really the same orange on the Repsol... but it's nice though...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode