Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

Halloween Joke

Once there were 3 boys, they were triplets, and their father was always away from home on business. They basically grew up on their own with no father-sons activities or interaction. Finally the father sold the company he had worked so long to build into a successful business , and he called all 3 of his sons into the living room one evening for their first " family chat ".

" Well " , says the father, " I know it's been a long and rough childhood for you guys and I just want you to know that even though I'm very sorry , I did it for your benefit. I've finally sold my company and none of you will ever have to worry about working for the rest of your lives. However , I would like to make it up to you, I want you 3 to talk about it and come up with the single most important event in your lives that I missed out on when I was always away on business trips. "

The three boys talked it over, and decided that it HAD to be Halloween and trick or treating. That's the thing they felt like they missed out on that they could've had the most fun with their father with.

" Well , we've decided that it has to be Trick or Treating for Halloween , Dad " says the first child.

" Oh, " says the father , " this will be very easy for me to make up to you boys then. Tell me, what was it that you would be if you could be anything you wanted to be at all for Halloween this year " he says to the first child.

" Well, I've always liked space exploration and the Space Shuttle, I'd be an astronaut! " he exclaims.

" Very well " says the father, and he breaks out the checkbook and buys Lockheed Martin and makes the boy the owner of the company.

" And how about you " he asks son #2. " What would you be ? ".

" Well, I've always loved Rock and Roll! I'd dress up as a Rock Star!! " replies the child.

" Very well " says the father , breaks out the checkbook and buys Virgin Records , and makes his son the owner of that.

The 3rd child can see what's going on and he explains to his father , " Dad , I've no interest in you spending your hard earned money on some big company for me. Really ,for me it would just be great to spend time with you, but I do know what I'd have been for Halloween! "

" What's that , son " replied the father..

" Well, I've always loved Walt Disney World , and especially Mickey Mouse! I guess all I would've wanted would have been a Mickey Mouse outfit! ".

" Very well " says the father , breaks out the checkbook and buys the 3rd son the Fiat Yamaha MotoGP Team.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 02:20 PM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
LMAO - oh man, are you going to stir the pot with that one.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 02:24 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 03:37 PM

I thought the Repsol Honda team suits more? It has a robot and a dragqueen...

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

Can't argue with that, good point!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 06:58 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

LMFAO, that's so awesome.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode