Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

vote to banish it

f' barry bonds

http://www.vote756.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vcyclenut; 09-19-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 04:13 PM
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 04:28 PM
FAsT BOYS

sure
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post

oops fixed

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
let it die. Sorry, didn't mean for it come out like that;I wasn't trying to direct it towards anyone here personally, but am just sick of people in the media and in general the ignorance of this.

Last edited by Mayo5; 09-19-2007 at 10:22 PM.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 06:30 PM

Smart move by Echo Unlimited as advertisement...
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 06:41 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo5 View Post
And if anything, you should thank any supplement that has been used over the past 10 years in baseball, legal or not.
I don't disagree with you, but I'm interested to hear your reasoning.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
I voted to bestow it. Fuck you and anyone who says he should be bannished, yall do not know shit about sports, professional sports, fitness-steroids.

And if anything, you should thank any supplement that has been used over the past 10 years in baseball, legal or not.

LET IT DIE FUCK.
Ya why should we be happy about steroids? not disagreeing but wonder why you say it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
I voted to bestow it. Fuck you and anyone who says he should be bannished, yall do not know shit about sports, professional sports, fitness-steroids.

LET IT DIE FUCK.
damnnnnn! a little angry mayo
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:

LET IT DIE FUCK.
substance abuse in baseball is illegal. how can you possibly justify cheating? if he gets caught, he deserves the consequences. plenty of cheating going on lately, and many have paid a dear price for that cheating. rules are created to keep the competition fair and equal.

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 08:36 PM

Nobody has proved he took them, and just taking steroids doesn't mean you can hit home runs or else every loser would be taking it.

Give the guy a break, its an amazing achievement.
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Future King of the World

I edited my first post for the unneccasary language, and I didn't mean to direct toward anyone on here.

My point is Methodrol, Meth-D, Creatine, Andro, test. and any other now illicit substances, were legal just a few years back.

Why should they be punished for doing/taking substances that were legal and not were not looked down upon by the MLB sanctioning body and players regulation? They shouldn't.

Baseballs' rating and over-all fan base was in a hugeeee slump for a few years; until........Mark Mcguire single season home record chase with Sammy Sosa. Both of those players are now cosidered "cheaters". But if it wasn't for them, there might not have been such a public interest and house-hold talk with baseball as it now. Those "cheaters" help bring MLB back into the powerhouse position of professional sports.

People act as if, Barry Bonds just started playing and hit 756 Home Runs in a couple of years, he has been around the league since he was born. His father played and was a decent player. It's in his blood.

He has always been a fantastic player and hitter, and has been playing in the MLB for 21 years now.

Here are some stats for his FIRST THREE seasons.

Quote:
In 1986, Bonds finished 6th in Rookie of the Year voting, hitting 16 home runs and stealing 36 bases. He hit 25 home runs in his second season, along with 32 stolen bases and 59 RBIs. Bonds improved in 1988, hitting .283 with 24 home runs. Bonds started off his 1989 campaign well, but tapered off quickly, finishing with 19 homers and 58 RBIs.
That's pretty impressive, but there are a handful of guys now you have beaten that. Why aren't they getting called out? Oh wait they are....

So for 21 seasons, and 762 Home Runs, that comes out to about 35-36 Home runs a season. Pretty hard to do and a great accomplishment, but it's NOT impossible.

Babe Ruth played for 21 seasons also, and averaged 34 HR's a season.

Hank Aaron played for 21 seasons also, and hit 755 HR's and averaged 36 also.

Barry is one of the best all time power hitter's, and has been in the game for a long time. He is very deserving of what he has done.

He did this during the "pitchers era". Bigger Fields, more regulations, better pitchers and players. It's quite an accomplishment.

So b/c the guy is may be an asshole, and have personal problems with someone they have never met; they think it is deserving of stripping 21 seasons of playing and hardwork for nothing?

If it comes to be true that he did in fact use steroids, then so what? All-Stars are usually the last people to get ahold of and use this substances, if your all-star players are using banned substances, then that means all those people who are trying to catch them and surpass them are more than likely using these substances and trying any angles to get there.

If he used a substance that helps rebuild torn tissues/muscles or what-ever else it is, then so be it. He's 40 years old and is trying to compete against 20 year olds. Why would you try to strip and take away a raw and natural passion from someone b/c of their age. If I was playing in the MLB and I was 40 years old, and a legend, a household name with a still burning desire to play the game you love; then I would try everything possible to continue that.

Hank Aaron himself was there to watch Bond's break the record and gave a speech and congratulated him. What more do people want?

I am not a Barry Bond's fan, I am just a fan of baseball and always will be. It's America's past-time and I have respect for anyone who can break and hold the most covetted record in all of sports.

So I thank Barry Bonds for helping keep overall interest in baseball alive and glowing, and if you are a fan yourself; then I think you should take a step back and look at this issue outside of the box; and be happy that you were alive and possible saw it happen. I know I will remember it when I look back when I get older; and hopefully I can say I saw somone else break the record; and hopefully it will be my favorite player Pujols.

Last edited by Mayo5; 09-19-2007 at 10:48 PM.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 10:50 PM
No Crying Allowed

That was much better written Mayo...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-19-2007, 11:25 PM
FAsT BOYS

mayo. im from oakland california and im 44. when i was a kid i went to any A's game i could and this was during the heyday years. i loved baseball. i played every chance i got both in leagues and pickup games. now its a bunch of spoiled assed bitches.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Future King of the World

I'm not going to argue against that Snair, nothing is like what it once was; but diregarding the horrible attitudes, the game play over the past few years has been outstanding and a blast to watch. There have been some classic series/games/plays/records.

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 10:29 AM
FAsT BOYS

ive told my wife i would like to bring our kids to a game at home in oakland. it just seems like everything has changed. oh well
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 10:59 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
mayo. im from oakland california and im 44. when i was a kid i went to any A's game i could and this was during the heyday years. i loved baseball. i played every chance i got both in leagues and pickup games. now its a bunch of spoiled assed bitches.
Growing up I was a big A's fan as well, I went to a few game during the late 90's.....

Next time you go, but me a beer damit...

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 11:03 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Growing up I was a big A's fan as well, I went to a few game during the late 90's.....

Next time you go, but me a beer damit...
hell yes id buy you a beer. i havent been to a ball game in 25 years though. haha. im in utah which has no pro sports except basket ball which i refuse to even watch. and back then the A's were the shit, catfish hunter, vida blue etc haha
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Future King of the World

One of the things I want to do before I die, is watch a game in every stadium. I have about 8 done so far.

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 11:09 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
One of the things I want to do before I die, is watch a game in every stadium. I have about 8 done so far.
baseball freak haha hows that for smilie use

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode