Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

Stupid people

I got confronted with SO many stupid, low life people this weekend, I'm seriously beginning to doubt whether we'll be able to maintain our claim of high civilization...

It seems the more time goes by the less people actually have a job, or aspire to become productive members of our society.

Everyone seems content to be on wellfare, and just reverts to the whole "give me" culture.

you want to get ahead in life, you actually have to put in the time and the effort to do it people ! Yes, working 70-hour weeks is a bitch. Yes it's hard. No, just breathing doesn't entitle you to getting money for vacations, TV's, cars,...

Here in Belgium there is no limit to unemployment benefits... There are actually a lot of people who have not worked a single day in their lives and have been getting 1000 euros a month every month for as long as they have been sucking oxygen.

All they want to do is sit in front of their TV watching the 26534th rerun of the Bold and the Beatiful. And then they feel like they are ENTITLED to go abroad on vacation once a year, have the latest GSM's, drive tuned cars....

Jeeeezzz...what happened to the world ???

This ticks me off to no end. Especially since I'm paying for their stupid ass through our wonderful 55% income tax and 21% sales tax...

if I weren't married with kids I'd have taken Cisco up on their offer of a job and green card in the US of A...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Old and fast...

Hahaha...welcome to the 21st century...I knew a guy who has 23 kids from 20 different women...all on welfare....including him....

Steve
'11 Green Kawi ZX-10R ABS
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 10:05 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older Guy View Post
Hahaha...welcome to the 21st century...I knew a guy who has 23 kids from 20 different women...all on welfare....including him....
oh my god... that's horrible.

I'm not real happy about it either belgium, don't really know what to do other than manditory abortions/adoptions if you're below a certain income range. Or maybe force people to save a certain amount before having kids... say 50 grand, that'll get you thru the first couple of years atleast.

pretty Gestapo tho, but I'm at my wits end with it, There's professional breeders here, getting baby bonus' and they've got it all worked out, 3 kids from 3 different fathers being the best "bang for the buck."

not at all cool.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Junior; 10-21-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Older Guy View Post

His name isn't Adrian, is it?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

His name isn't Adrian, is it?

Adrian just got a job, that is why he is not here so much

That is like that everywhere Belgium, it just sickening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM
phil-osepher

wow, this looks like something I would post. Welcome to my world

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Although the US's "unemployment" system doesnt allow people to collect indefinately, the welfare system here gets worked over pretty much in the same manner it does there by the sounds of it. So although we wouldnt mind having your crazy Belgian ass as a permanent resident here .....just coming here won't allow you to escape it. In fact just by sheer population alone you'd probably encounter it even more often.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

I think he was referring the the 55% income tax and the 21% sales tax..... that is supporting this crap. It is here to in areas, but if you fail to live in "Those areas" you can escape it or at least from seeing it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I think he was referring the the 55% income tax and the 21% sales tax..... that is supporting this crap. It is here to in areas, but if you fail to live in "Those areas" you can escape it or at least from seeing it.
Thats true....Unreal the rate they get taxed at there....

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
I got confronted with SO many stupid, low life people this weekend, I'm seriously beginning to doubt whether we'll be able to maintain our claim of high civilization...

It seems the more time goes by the less people actually have a job, or aspire to become productive members of our society.

Everyone seems content to be on wellfare, and just reverts to the whole "give me" culture.

you want to get ahead in life, you actually have to put in the time and the effort to do it people ! Yes, working 70-hour weeks is a bitch. Yes it's hard. No, just breathing doesn't entitle you to getting money for vacations, TV's, cars,...

Here in Belgium there is no limit to unemployment benefits... There are actually a lot of people who have not worked a single day in their lives and have been getting 1000 euros a month every month for as long as they have been sucking oxygen.

All they want to do is sit in front of their TV watching the 26534th rerun of the Bold and the Beatiful. And then they feel like they are ENTITLED to go abroad on vacation once a year, have the latest GSM's, drive tuned cars....

Jeeeezzz...what happened to the world ???

This ticks me off to no end. Especially since I'm paying for their stupid ass through our wonderful 55% income tax and 21% sales tax...

if I weren't married with kids I'd have taken Cisco up on their offer of a job and green card in the US of A...
This is why it pisses me off when the dems cry about tax cuts for the rich. Well....the top 1% of the nation (in wealth) pay a VAST majority of the taxes, so WHY NOT give them a bit of a break? If you are making $10,000 or $20,000 a year, you aren't paying shit for taxes and you are probably getting money BACK when you file your taxes. And yet, some would complain about that...

If you are making a few hundred thou or more a year you are paying OUT THE ASS in taxes, and yet people complain that you get some relief.....fucking tool bags :gun

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
well normally those who don't pay for taxes end up reaping more of the benefits of taxes (welfare, cops, social services, etc). I'm all for taxing the wealthy a bit more to help others get ahead and get a foot under them, but the system has become broke. Taking a little more is one thing and checks and balances to make sure someone is really looking for ANY job and not just the job that their career is. I'm sorry you got laid off and you're a construction worker, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MCDONALDS until you get another construction job?

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 08:48 PM
phil-osepher

Corey, the mentality here is that people are TOO GOOD for menial labor. So, you don't even have a G.E.D, but you think you are too good to work at TACO BELL for $7 an hour. YOU DESERVE a management job at $15 an hour right?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode