Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
The Gunny

The Gunny doesn't sleep with a night light. The Gunny isn't afraid of the dark. The dark is afraid of the Gunny. The Gunny once visited The Virgin Islands. They are now called The Gunny's Islands. The Gunny once counted to infinity . . . twice! The Gunny frequently donates blood to the Red Cross, just never his own. Superman owns a pair of Gunny pajamas. The Gunny has never paid taxes. He just sends in a blank form and includes a picture of himself. If the Gunny is late, then time had damn well better slow down. The Gunny has the greatest Poker Face ever. He once won the 1982 World Series of Poker despite the fact that he held only a
Joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, a Monopoly
Get-Out-Of-Jail card, and a green number 4 UNO card. The Gunny once sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his rugged good looks and unparalleled strength. He then beat up the devil and took back his soul. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month. When the Gunny was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay:
"What is courage?" The Gunny received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top. The Gunny actually died four years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
The Gunny refers to himself in the fourth person.
The Gunny can divide by zero. If the Gunny ever calls your house, be in! The Gunny doesn't leave messages; he leaves warnings. The Gunny can slam a revolving door. The Gunny was sending an email one day, when he realized that It would be faster to run. One time in an airport a guy accidentally called the Gunny "buddy." He explained it was an honest mistake and apologized profusely. The Gunny accepted his apology and politely shook hands. The
guy knew exactly what had happened, and blames nobody but himself. When the Incredible Hulk gets angry, he transforms into the Gunny. When the Gunny exercises, the machine gets stronger. The Gunny once played Jenga. The result was the Empire State Building. Bullets dodge the Gunny.
The Gunny once took an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink . . . once. The first lunar eclipse took place after the Gunny challenged the sun to a staring contest. The sun blinked first. The Gunny never used a question mark in his entire life. He believes that the interrogative tense is a sign of weakness.
So don't FUCK with the Gunny!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 06:03 PM
phil-osepher

did someone take chuck norris facts and replace it with "gunny" ?

In any event, it has been my experience that one should not fuck with "the gunny" either..lol

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Chuck Norris once met the Gunny, he was on his knees bowing at the time of the greeting.....

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
phil-osepher

chuck norris has to shave by roundhouse kicking himself in the chin, because chuck norris is the only person who can cut chuck norris

chuck norris once punched the gunny in the soul

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 PM
FAsT BOYS

hahaha very nice
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Ask the Chief

heard that exact same thing with "the Chief" before....

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Sounds like a 'Don't fuck with grandpa when he's pissed' joke

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 06:28 AM

Chuck Norris played a special forces commando in a movie. Gunny crawled through his friends guts, in 20 below temps, while pulling a melted down 30 caliber machine gun. Don't even get started comparing the two.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
It has been my experiece that one is better off enlisting in a branch where they don't have gunny's work smarter not harder

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
It has been my experiece that one is better off enlisting in a branch where they don't have gunny's work smarter not harder
You do that, we'll get the job done.

Just call me Captain Crash...

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Mummy Man

I already did that 4 years active then 2 years active in the guard after 9/11...BTW the guard is the worst...biggest waste of time ever. Should just make the active duty larger and keep the reserve, but ditch the guard.

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Master of Sergeants

You've OBVIOUSLY never had a Gunny Corey! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeR1 View Post
You do that, we'll get the job done.
i don't remember seeing E-7 stripes on that uniform of yours....

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 10:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
i don't remember seeing E-7 stripes on that uniform of yours....

Hey Chief, shouldn't you be off holding a coffee cup or something?

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeR1 View Post
Hey Chief, shouldn't you be off holding a coffee cup or something?
How'd YOU know?!?

You should see the parts garage right now....just waiting for the frame!

post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
How'd YOU know?!?

You should see the parts garage right now....just waiting for the frame!
I'll bet it's a sight to behold. When is the frame due in?

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Ask the Chief

hopefully this week or next. i've gotten almost everything else. pipe will be in next week too. taking the bodywork to the painter as soon as i get the headlight holes cut in my upper fairing. i just might get this thing done in time for december!

post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 01:14 PM
Mummy Man

hell no i haven't had a gunny...i joined the branch that uses their head hehe

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 03:38 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
I already did that 4 years active then 2 years active in the guard after 9/11...BTW the guard is the worst...biggest waste of time ever. Should just make the active duty larger and keep the reserve, but ditch the guard.

I dunno bro. I'm in the Guard now.....full time. I get the same pay, same benefits as AD. No formations, no PT, no shitty base housing, and I go home to my subdivision every night where nobody even knows anything about the military. Best of both worlds

Besides that, the vast majority of the guys in my unit were AD duty before, and almost all have been on more than 1 deployment. The "old guard" is a thing of the past.

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 06:43 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post

Besides that, the vast majority of the guys in my unit were AD duty before, and almost all have been on more than 1 deployment. The "old guard" is a thing of the past.
must be great, when i left active duty i joined a guard unit for a minute and then left. at the time it was some remf who had never done anything except fpr training time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode