Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Send a message via AIM to OffSett Send a message via Yahoo to OffSett
Boxing

Holy shit I have mad respect for these guys. I took a free boxing class (no actually fighting...blah) and damn it kicked my ass. I'm so out of shape. My arms/shoulders are dead. Holding those gloves up are a killer. I'm def gonna be going again. What a great workout. I recommend it for all you people...minus you old farts(miller/lover)

:offsett
Your first loss is your best loss....(Lover)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM
No Crying Allowed

Sup offset....

and I'm not old, just experienced

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
^

R1L you are old

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:44 PM
we meat again

^

And Biga you are older

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:50 PM
phil-osepher

I did a few "smokers" (no more than 3 rounds) in the military....you are right...holy shit! 16 oz gloves feel like 50 lbs.

However, I gotta say ground and pound training is much more exhausting (grappling). I never threw up boxing, but I have while grappling

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 05:10 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
However, I gotta say ground and pound training is much more exhausting (grappling). I never threw up boxing, but I have while grappling
depends entirely on who you're grappling with, and how you do it.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 05:15 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
depends entirely on who you're grappling with, and how you do it.
Indeed! I had to attend a course where we rolled (and switch partners) almost 6 or more hours a day, with little breaks in between. So many drills, everything from ground to striking and beyond. I was so exhausted I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.....and the come back

It took me about a month to recover fully from that course.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
^

And Biga you are older

What you keeping tap. R1L is older by a few months

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 05:41 PM
we meat again

Quote:
I did a few "smokers" (no more than 3 rounds) in the military....you are right...holy shit! 16 oz gloves feel like 50 lbs.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg powerweak.jpg (85.4 KB, 4 views)

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 06:44 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Indeed! I had to attend a course where we rolled (and switch partners) almost 6 or more hours a day, with little breaks in between. So many drills, everything from ground to striking and beyond. I was so exhausted I had to go to the bathroom and throw up.....and the come back

It took me about a month to recover fully from that course.
yea, rockin and rollin on the mats is probably about the most fun you can have with another man.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode