Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

New Yamaha forum

Ok guys.... this explains it all.....

Please sign up if you are interested.

www.yamaha-forum.net

Quote:
Welcome to Yamaha-Forum.Net.

Please CLICK HERE to register, then come in, relax and help us make this one of the best forums on the net.

This forum was created after many inquires from friends, all representing the need for a non commercialized forum. There is a company called Vertical Scope Inc, based in Canada, that seems to be buying up most of the motorcycle sites on the net and turning them into a media/advertising business rather then a forum that is based on the members best interest. They have recently bought over 15 of the largest bike forums on the net. One of my hobbies is forum design and hosting, so naturally here I am, creating a site that is free to the members and not full of 25+ ad banners and google ads everywhere.

Will there be sponsors here in the future? Not at this time, the most you will ever see here (along with other sites I run) will be no more then two banners at the top of the forum and maybe a couple small ads on the portal page. I'm not here for the money, I'm here to create a place that you can enjoy without pop up's, google ads, and other advertising tactics.

So if you would like to call this place home, come on in and enjoy the forum.

I spent the last day or so throwing this site together, so there may be a few changes in the next few days as suggestions come in and things are fine tuned.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you stick around.

R1Lover

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Dam the Canadian dollar must be better then I thought

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 12:31 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Damn canooks......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
kewl..new whoring grounds...hahah

post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 09:47 AM

lol I guessed they bought the R1-Forum also? One time I went to the R1-forum and it directed me to vertical scope wtf
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

it looks that way..... but I'm not 100%

go sign up foo....

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 09:59 AM
doomsday machine

it's like postwhore central in there right now
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 10:34 AM
7c Forever

it's sweet like maple syrup.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
it's like postwhore central in there right now
that dude wickedR1 tops them all.....HOLY SHIT that guy can whore.

tried talking Bogie into staying, but he pledged his loyalty to the R1F....just wait till the place is splattered with google adds, and we'll see. would be cool if many of them moved over and stayed.

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 11:31 AM

That's nice R1Lover , but you still have to do that V4 Aprilia forum :
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 AM
I dont inhale

cool thanks

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 12:07 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I'm there! No Yami though...

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

I think boge is still in denial... Wheat is onboard along with Boge to help mod.

Over the next few days we will try to arrange the forums and moderators too.

The cool thing is forums are like people, they all have a different personality, this new one will take on it's own as well. I for one visit many forums each day as I'm sure the rest of you do too.

This will be another option for everyone, it's really more then just a place for the R1 member as well... I'm really interested to see the Sled and Dirt sections get active.

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Cool.... I signed up:corn
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 02:22 PM

damn, you really mean Shane sold off the R1-Forum?????
It's gonna have all google ads all over it????
Shit everyone's a sell out, not me, unless someone gives me a shit load of cash then we'll talk.........
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Wheat is onboard along with Boge to help mod....
don't forget the little guys....:

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
that dude wickedR1 tops them all.....HOLY SHIT that guy can whore.

168 in one day WOW

post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 06:53 PM

Best of luck for the new forum
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
it looks good R1Lover...I hope it really takes off. Nice to see forums clean w/o google ads everywhere. I hope more forums popup that were the way the forums use to be before they were all about money/advertising. Granted we advertise on many forums, but that doesn't mean we don't want clean forums...clean forums are good for the members, sponsors, and everyone.

post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 07:52 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phloyd View Post
damn, you really mean Shane sold off the R1-Forum?????
It's gonna have all google ads all over it????
Shit everyone's a sell out, not me, unless someone gives me a shit load of cash then we'll talk.........

everyone has a price......and by that I mean EVERYONE.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode