Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Breakfast Burritos

Made some breakfast burritos and I typed up how I do it for someone.. Enjoy!!!

Quote:
Breakfast Burritos

Need
  • 2 – 8 Packs of Burrito Tortillas
  • 1 – Can of Green Chili (or fresh if you have it)
  • 1 – Bag of Hash Browns
  • 12 – Eggs
  • 2 – Packets of Shredded Cheese (you only use 1.5 of them)
  • ¼ pound of Ham
Directions
  • Beat the 12 eggs in a bowl add about ½ to ¾ cup of cheese to eggs
  • Cook the Hash Browns in a large Wok or Pan
  • When Hash Browns are almost done pour the eggs on top of the Hash Browns keep turning till cooked (moist not dry)
  • Add the Green Chili turn till fully mixed
  • Cut up the Ham into slices
  • Add the Ham to the Burrito mix turn until fully mixed
Vuala!! You have a perfect Breakfast Burrito Mix…

Heat up the Tortillas in a pan or use a microwave with damp paper towels around them so you can actually roll them without them cracking. Scoop the desired amount of burrito mix in the burrito add some more cheese to the top and wrap it up (tuck the ends in so you don’t get the burrito in your lap when you are eating it.). You will make anywhere from 12-16 burritos depending on how much mix you use on each. Wrap the extras in tin foil throw them in a large zip-lock and you have breakfast burritos for a good 2-3 weeks. Heat them up in the microwave in the morning for about 1-2 minutes wrapped in moist paper towel so they aren't dry as hell throw back in the foil jump in car goto work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
i thought stone typed this up hahahaa..
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
i thought stone typed this up hahahaa..

see mine last for a few weeks.. Stone would finish it in one day...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
I love breakfast burritos...my fav. Won't be having any for a while though

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
I love breakfast burritos...my fav. Won't be having any for a while though

Save for later then

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thanks for making me hungry Rinn...barstage

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Thanks for the recipe

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 06:00 AM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
Soounds a hell of a lot better than the cup of oatmeal I just ate.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Mummy Man

kwcomp at least you're helping your cholesterol LOL

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 AM
HillBilly

Send a message via AIM to KWComp Send a message via Yahoo to KWComp
LOL - Thats exactly why I am eating it....Cholesterol came back a bit on the high side a month or so ago, had to make some diet changes and rearrange some priorities to get in the gym more consistently.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Mummy Man

i did the same 3 years ago LOL

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 08:40 AM
doomsday machine

This looks pretty good. Gonna have to try it out.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Been trying to get Chipotle to serve breakfast like this

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 11:36 AM
No Crying Allowed

I used to make these as well, but I used Linguisa rather then ham... I love that stuff.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Mummy Man

and i'm sure you added starbucks to the meal r1lover.

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 09:05 PM
No Crying Allowed

nope A big glass of cold ass milk...lol

p.s. Then a mocha

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I used to make these as well, but I used Linguisa rather then ham... I love that stuff.
Just did a google on that R1Lover, it sounds like nice sausage

http://www.localharvest.org/store/item.jsp?id=2990

This Linguica sausage is made from an old-world Portuguese recipe found in Hawaii. It is smoked for a full 6 hours with a mixture of hickory, maple and alder wood. Heritage breed.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 10:47 PM
No Crying Allowed

All burritos must have potatoes in them...

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2007, 11:07 AM

Awesome recipe...now add some sautéed onion and green pepper to the mix and top with your salsa of choice and it's perfect

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode