Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Highest Tennis Court

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/t...s-court-video-

Agassi and Federer Play in Dubai..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 10:16 PM
No Crying Allowed

Too damn high for me without a guard rail... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 10:19 PM

I would not play on that

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 03:34 AM

I remember when they did that. My ship pulled into Dubai 3 times last year. We went to that hotel (the Burj). There is a well gaurded gate to get in and they make sure your name is on the guest list. You can make reservations to eat there, but you better be in a decent suit. The rooms cost (on average) about $1,500/ night, but you can pay $50 to cross the bridge just to take pictures and another $100 for a full tour of the place. The money that is there is INSANE!!!! can't wait to go back!

Last edited by tye22; 12-13-2007 at 03:40 AM.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 04:55 AM

Wow!!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 07:39 AM

Didn't tiger hit some golf balls off that thing a while back?

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Ask the Chief

Hate to break it to you guys.....but that's a helicopter pad covered in grass.

The wind sock, the descending stairs, and the edge netting give it away. :

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Too damn high for me without a guard rail... lol
So who goes gets the balls, when it is hit out of bounds?

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
Hate to break it to you guys.....but that's a helicopter pad covered in grass.

The wind sock, the descending stairs, and the edge netting give it away. :

Watch the Video they say that it doubles as a Helipad..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Watch the Video they say that it doubles as a Helipad..
Hmmm...didn't hear that. Guess I just made a lucky guess....

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 06:35 PM

by the way wouldn't it be to windy to play up there?

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Saw that place on the Discovery channel....insane amount of money put into that place. Even more insane the rates to stay there.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus989 View Post

by the way wouldn't it be to windy to play up there?
Just a tad...ya think?

I could think of better things to do up there than playing tennis. Bet a paper airplane would fly for miles

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
Just a tad...ya think?

I could think of better things to do up there than playing tennis. Bet a paper airplane would fly for miles
:

you should see their new building. It will rotate 360deg in the span of 7 days, and is supposed to be their new pride and joy. I've never seen a place that seems to have "endless" amounts of money. They have Ferrari/ Lambo dealers like we would have BMW dealers. Hell, you'll see a 360 Modena about as often as you'd see a Z06 Vette over here. They drive Range Rovers like we do Explorers (I also saw many sport bikes, and most of 'em were Ducati's). At the same time, though, the people are very proud and typically very nice. If any of you ever have the chance to go, you should def take it. If you do, I highly recommend going to the Gold Sulk. You can buy gold bars for various sizes/ weights/ prices.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode